Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #3 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new T Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o F so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• Pearl Ceramic Technology
  • 410° Digital Salon High Heat
  • 30 Second Heat-Up
  • 60 Minute Auto Shutoff
  • Heat Protective Glove

• For the price of this wand is it any good? I am looking for one tha...3 Answers
  • I currently have a curling iron with a clamp, but it seems that it ...2 Answers
  • I really want to buy a curling wand but i don't know what brand. Is...2 Answers
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Remington Pearl Ceramic Ultimate Curling Wand about two weeks ago and have fallen in love with it. I have never curled my hair before, which is a shock to most people. I usually either air dry my hair or straighten it. So for someone who isn't particularly good at doing their own hair, curling your hair with this wand is seriously easy. This wand does get very hot so be careful, but it is easy to maintain so that you don't burn yourself (I have short hair now and I haven't burned myself yet). This product is also super affordable; I purchased mine on Amazon for $22 and I without a doubt think this is one of the best things I've ever purchased on Amazon.
Amy W.
Amy W.
W Springfield, MA
I would 100% recommend this. Back in 2011 or so, I won a goodie bag full of beauty products from Ulta. This was one item in it. I still use it all the time! I would definitely suggest using the glove it comes with if you've never used a clipless curler before, this does get extremely hot! the curls this wand produces are nothing less than you would expect a majestical unicorn to have! JK, but for real, the curls HOLD, and I have very long and straight hair, down to my lower back. This product definitely doesn't take as long as your typical curling iron either. Best feature, not having crimps from a clip!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright ladies, next time someone tells you you need to buy that $250 curling wand tell them no. This is hands down the best wand I have tried, and trust me I have tried a bunch.

I have super thick, coarse hair can transform into a mermaid with this. I have also used it on many different friends who claimed their hair can't hold a curl, and bam it does.

I bought mine probably two years ago at Target and despite still trying other wands I also go back to this. For those who are searching for THE wand, I urge you to pick this up. At a $25 price point there isn't anything to lose!
skia m.
skia m.
I love this wand! I get perfect curls every time. If you've never used a wand before it can be difficult to manage at first, but the more you use it the better (and faster) you get at it. I never use the heat protector glove because it makes it harder for me to manage my hair, but if this is your first time using a wand I recommend using it the first time or two. My hair usually stays curled for about 2 days. I have really thick and heavy hair, but it holds curls very well with this wand.
i love, I highly recommend him and apart is very accessible.
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this curling wand! Super easy to use and very quick. It heats up pretty quickly and you can adjust the temperature you want the curling wand to be. I have very thick hair, but I can curl my hair very quickly with this wand. The wand gives you nice natural curls. My curls usually last pretty long. It's very easy to use once you get used to it. You just grab an adequate amount of hair and wrap it around the wand tightly for a few seconds and voila! you have yourself a some nice natural curls!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
I just received this wand yesterday after ordering from amazon and I love it! I usually go to the salon once a week to blow out my hair with waves and yesterday I did it myself! its so easy to use. I am sure I will get better at it but I have never been able to manage my hair or do it myself. I have very dry and frizzy hair. I washed it, I blowed it dry and then used this to curl/wave it. My hair looks great! I slept on it and it still looks great today! I highly recommend this.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to curling wand! I use the thicker barrel version. If you want those big beach curls, this one is for you. The curls hold for hours, even without hairspray and in tropical climate weather. I get too many compliments on how my hair comes out after using this, and even after a night of sleeping on it they long great the next morning. Attached are some pics so you can see! Note- always use the glove so you don't get burned 🔥
Katie G.
Katie G.
Little Rock, AR
If you've never used this wand, you should because it's a game changer! I've been using mine for nearly 5 years now, so the low $30 price point is definitely worth it. Since the barrel is tapered, the top of your curl, closest to your root, gets lots of body with bigger, fuller curls and they get tighter towards the end *similar to Victoria's Secret model curls!* The glove is an added bonus in case you're prone to burning your hand...
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love my curling wand! I'm not good at doing my hair at all and never could figure out how to use a regular curling iron with the clamp. This makes curling my hair so easy and really fast. My curls look perfect every time I use it. Mine came with a glove to use with it, which is really nice since its pretty easy to burn yourself since you have to use your hand to wrap the hair around the wand, unlike with a regular curling iron.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
I have thick straight hair and could never find a curling technique that would hold at all. This is a game changer though. I don't know what makes it different, but my curls hold better than ever before. Be careful not to burn yourself though. If you're used to a regular curling iron it's easy to do because your hands are close to the wand. I'm looking to buy another one in a different size to try out different styles.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Would you rather use the wand to do your hair or a flat iron?
Payton C.
Payton C.
Torrington, CT
Do you prefer using curling wands or curling irons?
Beth R.
Beth R.
I've heard a lot about these curling wands these days and I am looking for one. Is this one any count? any good?
Austin N Kayla C.
Austin N Kayla C.
Banner, Kentucky
My hair doesn't like to curl and I've been thinking about getting one of these! Would anyone recommend this for my kind of hair? When I try to curl my hair I'll be working on one side and the other sides already have fallen out!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Do the curls last longer than with a curling iron?