Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #3 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new T Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o F so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• Pearl Ceramic Technology

• For the price of this wand is it any good? I am looking for one t...3 Answers
  • I currently have a curling iron with a clamp, but it seems that i...2 Answers
  • I really want to buy a curling wand but i don't know what brand. ...2 Answers
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Amy W.
W Springfield, MA
I would 100% recommend this. Back in 2011 or so, I won a goodie bag full of beauty products from Ulta. This was one item in it. I still use it all the time! I would definitely suggest using the glove it comes with if you've never used a clipless curler before, this does get extremely hot! the curls this wand produces are nothing less than you would expect a majestical unicorn to have! JK, but for real, the curls HOLD, and I have very long and straight hair, down to my lower back. This product definitely doesn't take as long as your typical curling iron either. Best feature, not having crimps from a clip!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright ladies, next time someone tells you you need to buy that $250 curling wand tell them no. This is hands down the best wand I have tried, and trust me I have tried a bunch.

I have super thick, coarse hair can transform into a mermaid with this. I have also used it on many different friends who claimed their hair can't hold a curl, and bam it does.

I bought mine probably two years ago at Target and despite still trying other wands I also go back to this. For those who are searching for THE wand, I urge you to pick this up. At a $25 price point there isn't anything to lose!
skia m.
I love this wand! I get perfect curls every time. If you've never used a wand before it can be difficult to manage at first, but the more you use it the better (and faster) you get at it. I never use the heat protector glove because it makes it harder for me to manage my hair, but if this is your first time using a wand I recommend using it the first time or two. My hair usually stays curled for about 2 days. I have really thick and heavy hair, but it holds curls very well with this wand.
i love, I highly recommend him and apart is very accessible.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this curling wand! Super easy to use and very quick. It heats up pretty quickly and you can adjust the temperature you want the curling wand to be. I have very thick hair, but I can curl my hair very quickly with this wand. The wand gives you nice natural curls. My curls usually last pretty long. It's very easy to use once you get used to it. You just grab an adequate amount of hair and wrap it around the wand tightly for a few seconds and voila! you have yourself a some nice natural curls!
Valerie A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to curling wand! I use the thicker barrel version. If you want those big beach curls, this one is for you. The curls hold for hours, even without hairspray and in tropical climate weather. I get too many compliments on how my hair comes out after using this, and even after a night of sleeping on it they long great the next morning. Attached are some pics so you can see! Note- always use the glove so you don't get burned 🔥
Katie G.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you've never used this wand, you should because it's a game changer! I've been using mine for nearly 5 years now, so the low $30 price point is definitely worth it. Since the barrel is tapered, the top of your curl, closest to your root, gets lots of body with bigger, fuller curls and they get tighter towards the end *similar to Victoria's Secret model curls!* The glove is an added bonus in case you're prone to burning your hand...
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
I have thick straight hair and could never find a curling technique that would hold at all. This is a game changer though. I don't know what makes it different, but my curls hold better than ever before. Be careful not to burn yourself though. If you're used to a regular curling iron it's easy to do because your hands are close to the wand. I'm looking to buy another one in a different size to try out different styles.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Love this wand! Recommend it to everyone! When I first got it I wasn't sure how well it would work because I have such thick, long hair. However, it works amazingly! The curls hold pretty well, they look more spirally and round than when using a curling iron, and it's so easy to use! I always get tons of compliments after I've curled my hair with it. Make sure not to have it too hot on your hair for a long time :)
Nadine D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best curling wand ever! I love that there is no clip. My curls last for days! I get compliments all the time when I use this. Usually my curls fall out quickly...but with this wand, I brush my hair out after I curl. I could never do that with some other curling irons. I recommend this to everyone. I love the price too! I have both the small one and the bigger one.
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this wand. I had never tried a curling wand, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. I decided to get this one because it had a low price point at 30 dollars. Regular curling irons never worked on my hair, but with this wand the curls look natural and stay all day. I've used it on long and short hair, and I have never had issues with it.
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Would you rather use the wand to do your hair or a flat iron?
Payton C.
Torrington, CT
Do you prefer using curling wands or curling irons?
Beth R.
I've heard a lot about these curling wands these days and I am looking for one. Is this one any count? any good?
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the curls last longer than with a curling iron?
Austin N Kayla C.
Banner, Kentucky
My hair doesn't like to curl and I've been thinking about getting one of these! Would anyone recommend this for my kind of hair? When I try to curl my hair I'll be working on one side and the other sides already have fallen out!