Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #1 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new T Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o F so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• Pearl Ceramic Technology

• Am I the only one who hates wearing the glove?5 Answers
  • For the price of this wand is it any good? I am looking for one t...4 Answers
  • I currently have a curling iron with a clamp, but it seems that i...2 Answers
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Allison S.
My hair is very fine and silky, as well as naturally straight. It has never held a curl in my entire life, until I bought this curling wand. I’ve used this to do my hair before holiday dinners, sports games in the wind, parties, and every single time my hair looks just as beautifully curled as it did at the beginning. I use it on the highest heat setting to make sure it stays but my hair never feels like it’s being burnt. I only buy Remington products and this is exactly why.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this curling wand from Remington! I was a little hesitant at first since it doesn't come with a clip to hold the hair in place but I actually like it better because it doesn't fry my hair! I would recommend using the heat resistant glove especially for beginners so you don't burn yourself accidentally. Over time I've gotten used to it and can use it without the glove too. It is definitely handy though (yes, pun intended). The wand is less damaging to my hair compared to alternatives and would recommend, especially to create different hairstyles and looks for Halloween!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I have had this wand for about 3 years and it still works like its brand new. My hair has been a variation on lengths over the years and it has worked for me when my hair was chin length, down to my butt, and every length in between! This wand can give yo uptight curls but also does well with loose curls! I have found that when using a wand my hair tends to slip and not stay where I want it to on the wand, however, I have never had that problem with this wand! I would definitely buy this brand again, most likely another wand just like it!! Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Ok I have never been able to get any curling item to curl my hair until my mom recommend this wand!! I must say I was so SHOCKED my hair curled and it lasted all day. It is simple to use and doesn't take long at all to curl. I would purchase again if anything happened to my wand. I loved this so much I told my sister [ whos hair wont curl either] and she thanked me so much for this because now she is able to curl hers. This is a life saver for those who just cant curl their hair with other items. I highly recommend having
Jane L.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my go to hair curler! I’m extremely satisfied with this curler cause it’s super easy to use. I purchased it at target a while back. When you first use it you might be afraid of getting burnt but not to worry, it comes with a glove to keep you from burning your hand. I’ve gotten really used to using the wand, I don’t even need the glove anymore! My curls come out beautifully whether I want loose curls or tight. Truly amazing
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This is an inexpensive wand . easy to use , comes with the heat protective glove . i bought my wand about 2 years ago on Amazon . Was about 20$ . First wand and it was easy to use . its a bit harder for short hair , i suggest to use the glove for short hair always , with longer hair u dont really need it as much , but still recommend to use them for protection . Also cute because ot comes in pink for us girly girls .
Cassidy M.
This is my favorite hair product and I will cry the day this breaks. I was introduced to this by a roommate of mine after I used hers so much, she bought me one of my own! It gives me perfect heavy waves and soooooo many people ask what I use on my hair!! Also: it’s affordable which is the best part🙂
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
I have pretty damaged hair from highlighting so my curls fall out fast unless I hairspray the hell out of my hair. I bought this wand because I had never tried a curling wand before and didn't want to spend a ton. I'm thoroughly impressed! This sucker gets HOT and my curls were kept all day with no issues! I will say that the settings don't do much so if you have easily damaged hair, this will be too hot for you.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
This is a super affordable curling wand that gives frizzy hair a healthy shine and bounce. Even before curling wands became popular, I used to use clip curling irons without the clip (I never learned how to properly use it lol), so I love all the options for curling wands that are now on the market. The tapered end on this wand makes it easy to leave a couple inches of uncurled hair at the ends for a messy “undone” style. I personally prefer the larger barrel (1”-1 1/2”).
Shivani P.
I just recently started attempting to curl my hair! I've always heard wands are much easier than using curling irons, and sometimes even straighteners get a bit complicated for me, so I wanted to try a wand without breaking my wallet.
I love this one!!! For the price you pay, it does a great job at heating up nicely and actually forming curls that stay! Don't be fooled, long and thick hair both work perfectly fine with this wand! I got plenty of compliments on my hair since the tapered barrel makes curls look so much nicer.

I was considering returning this after using it once, but it worked so well that I decided I had to keep it! I can't say that it is better than pricier wands, but its perfect for anyone looking for something good and inexpensive!
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Would you rather use the wand to do your hair or a flat iron?
Payton C.
Torrington, CT
Do you prefer using curling wands or curling irons?
Beth R.
I've heard a lot about these curling wands these days and I am looking for one. Is this one any count? any good?
Gillian V.
Ashburn
What a color you've always dreamed of dying your hair, but you just never have? Mine would be navy blue.
Brooke H.
Do the curls last longer than with a curling iron?