Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #3 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new T Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o F so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• Pearl Ceramic Technology

• For the price of this wand is it any good? I am looking for one t...3 Answers
  • I currently have a curling iron with a clamp, but it seems that i...2 Answers
  • I really want to buy a curling wand but i don't know what brand. ...2 Answers
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this curling wand from Remington! I was a little hesitant at first since it doesn't come with a clip to hold the hair in place but I actually like it better because it doesn't fry my hair! I would recommend using the heat resistant glove especially for beginners so you don't burn yourself accidentally. Over time I've gotten used to it and can use it without the glove too. It is definitely handy though (yes, pun intended). The wand is less damaging to my hair compared to alternatives and would recommend, especially to create different hairstyles and looks for Halloween!
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I don’t curl my hair often because I have very straight long hair and it’s hard to get it to hold a curl with out using way to much product to keep it in place. When I do use this wand I put my hair into two pig tails, it makes curling much faster. I gave this a four star because no matter what I do I always burn my finger tips also because I tend to hit the temperature control when twisting a curl up into place to hold and it turns the heat down. Once it locked it on the temp which was awesome but I haven’t figure out how to do it again.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. Her curls held all night long during cheerleading. She curled a small section of the hair, then sprayed each curl with a mild hair spray. It looked as if she had it professionally done. The curls were springy and beautiful! She did use the glove at first, but then stopped because the hair slips off the glove, so she just used her fingers. Beware though, this wand gets VERY hot and she did end up with a slight burn but that is part of the territory. My daughter has VERY long hair (almost to her waist) is very THICK and this wand held her hair all night long, and even into the next day. I would recommend this wand for anyone! She loves it! I bought this brand because we both have the Remington hair straightener and they are the best straighteners and comparable to the other more expensive brands. I knew that I would be totally satisfied with purchasing another Remington brand product!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
When I found this wand I was shoooook!! It's absolutely amazing, definitely use the glove if you're new to curling wands because it can be a bit tricky to get your angles right at first. It heats up quickly and the baby pink and black design is just darling!! I always use a heat protector before using because I have such thin hair, I can achieve so much volume with this and my curls will last for about 3-4 days. I don't use anything else!!
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I’d never owned a curling wand before, but I heard great things about this wand and I was really wanting curls that were more defined.

So as someone who’s never owned a wand before and isn’t great at hair, I HIGHLY recommend wearing the glove. I only burned myself once, but it is because I didn’t have the glove on.

This wand is awesome. Seriously! I paid under $20 at Ulta and it was easy enough for a novice like me to use and it was weighted well! My arm and hands didn’t get tired (which is saying a lot since I have carpal tunnel).

I’d buy this as a gift for every friend if I could! #GiftCrush
😍😘😁 G.
seagoville, TX
This is an inexpensive wand . easy to use , comes with the heat protective glove . i bought my wand about 2 years ago on Amazon . Was about 20$ . First wand and it was easy to use . its a bit harder for short hair , i suggest to use the glove for short hair always , with longer hair u dont really need it as much , but still recommend to use them for protection . Also cute because ot comes in pink for us girly girls .
Jamilyn B.
I really enjoyed this wand. It was the first one I used and I will say the glove came in handy as a beginner and as I used it daily the need for the glove went away. It worked for about a year and then would not heat up. That is really my only issue. It was reasonable priced, I did not repurchase for the fact that I thought it should last longer than a year with on average 4 uses a week.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product!! Gets super hot so be careful. I don’t use the glove they give you because it just kept getting in the way. I have used 3 other brands of curling irons and this one has worked the best by far. My curls last so much longer. Plus depending on the way you use the wand you can end up with different types of curls. I definitely would recommend this product!
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I love wands ! But this one really met my expectations! My tip for wand users is to not overlap your hair just spread it out! If you want really small curls use the tip and wrap your hair right next to it leaving no space next to it! And if your doing a bigger loose curl start from the thick part wrapping it to the thinner portion!
Escarle D.
This is very affordable and a very great styler . I can style any type of curl im goinf for like lose curls , tight curls and really any type of curl. I also love the mitten it comes with because i think its realy helpful so you dont burn your self . The curls are very long lasting and the price is very worthit
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Would you rather use the wand to do your hair or a flat iron?
Payton C.
Torrington, CT
Do you prefer using curling wands or curling irons?
Beth R.
I've heard a lot about these curling wands these days and I am looking for one. Is this one any count? any good?
Brooke H.
Do the curls last longer than with a curling iron?
Austin N Kayla C.
Banner, Kentucky
My hair doesn't like to curl and I've been thinking about getting one of these! Would anyone recommend this for my kind of hair? When I try to curl my hair I'll be working on one side and the other sides already have fallen out!