Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #3 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new T Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o F so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• Pearl Ceramic Technology

• Am I the only one who hates wearing the glove?9 Answers
  • For the price of this wand is it any good? I am looking f...4 Answers
  • What a color you've always dreamed of dying your hair, bu...9 Answers
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Buy on ULTA*
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I love this curling wand! I bought this at Ulta since it was on sale for Black Friday. I didn't expect it to be that great since it was pretty cheap, but it's actually incredible! It heats up so fast and gets really hot (thank God it comes with the heat proof glove or I probably would've burned my hand off by now). This wand is super lightweight, making it really easy to hold and use. If you workout often and you're sore after training arms, this isn't going to ki you to hold and do your hair! I wish the wand was a bit thicker for bigger waves, but it does make great curls and waves. I feel like this doesn't make my hair as dry as my conair curling iron does and my waves from using this last longer. I'm also a fan of the color and style of this wand; it's really cute! The functions are really easy to use, all you do is plug it in and set it to what heat you want, which the buttons make clear as day so you don't have to try hard to figure out what to do and can get away without reading the directions. This wand is also really easy to travel with since it's so lightweight and not too big.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1" has been my ride-or-die hair styling tool for years. I have naturally wavy hair, but can get a head full of flawless curls in less than 20min with this wand. My curls last until I wash my hair again with this product, the most I may have to do is re-curl a strand if it was slept on and gets frizzy. It's nice that this tool came with a heat protectant glove, because there is a bit of a learning curve when you start using the wand versus a traditional curling iron. I plan on getting the larger size soon now that my hair is long again, to help create perfectly loose beachy waves for the summer.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this curling wand from Remington! I was a little hesitant at first since it doesn't come with a clip to hold the hair in place but I actually like it better because it doesn't fry my hair! I would recommend using the heat resistant glove especially for beginners so you don't burn yourself accidentally. Over time I've gotten used to it and can use it without the glove too. It is definitely handy though (yes, pun intended). The wand is less damaging to my hair compared to alternatives and would recommend, especially to create different hairstyles and looks for Halloween!
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is the best wand on the market! I’ve had it for years and it hold my curls for days if I don’t wash my hair after! I used to use so much hairspray when curling my hair to get any curls so hold but with this I don’t have to use any product if I don’t want to and I’ll get the same hold. I have thick hair and this takes 10-15 minutes to style all of my hair which is faster than even using my flat iron. I’ve also owned this for 3-4 years and it still works like new which is crazy because I find most of my high end heat styling tools die after 2 years of use!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I have had this wand for about 3 years and it still works like its brand new. My hair has been a variation on lengths over the years and it has worked for me when my hair was chin length, down to my butt, and every length in between! This wand can give yo uptight curls but also does well with loose curls! I have found that when using a wand my hair tends to slip and not stay where I want it to on the wand, however, I have never had that problem with this wand! I would definitely buy this brand again, most likely another wand just like it!! Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Ally P.
Blair, NE
I've always wanted to be able to curl my hair but I have thin and fine hair and could never figure out how to use a traditional curling iron with clamp. I decided to give this wand a try and I'm so glad I did! It's super easy to use and the glove helps me not worry about burning myself. It works great and the curls look amazing! Very user friendly and you can't beat the price. I've never been more satisfied with a hair tool before in my life.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This is an inexpensive wand . easy to use , comes with the heat protective glove . i bought my wand about 2 years ago on Amazon . Was about 20$ . First wand and it was easy to use . its a bit harder for short hair , i suggest to use the glove for short hair always , with longer hair u dont really need it as much , but still recommend to use them for protection . Also cute because ot comes in pink for us girly girls .
Cassidy M.
This is my favorite hair product and I will cry the day this breaks. I was introduced to this by a roommate of mine after I used hers so much, she bought me one of my own! It gives me perfect heavy waves and soooooo many people ask what I use on my hair!! Also: it’s affordable which is the best part🙂
Aubrey G.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this for those big curls you see on the celebrities and quickly learned this was not the styling tool for that. This does however give your great small curls that last a long time! When I use this wand i can sleep on my curls and I wake up and they are still in tact! I always end up with burnt fingers after a night of using this but thats probably just user error.... still annoying though.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product!! Gets super hot so be careful. I don’t use the glove they give you because it just kept getting in the way. I have used 3 other brands of curling irons and this one has worked the best by far. My curls last so much longer. Plus depending on the way you use the wand you can end up with different types of curls. I definitely would recommend this product!
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Would you rather use the wand to do your hair or a flat iron?
Payton C.
Torrington, CT
Do you prefer using curling wands or curling irons?
Beth R.
I've heard a lot about these curling wands these days and I am looking for one. Is this one any count? any good?
Gillian V.
Ashburn
What a color you've always dreamed of dying your hair, but you just never have? Mine would be navy blue.
Tabitha M.
Am I the only one who hates wearing the glove?