BY REMINGTON #2 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new T Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o F so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• Pearl Ceramic Technology

• What a color you've always dreamed of dying your hair, bu...9 Answers
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I love this curling wand! I bought this at Ulta since it was on sale for Black Friday. I didn't expect it to be that great since it was pretty cheap, but it's actually incredible! It heats up so fast and gets really hot (thank God it comes with the heat proof glove or I probably would've burned my hand off by now). This wand is super lightweight, making it really easy to hold and use. If you workout often and you're sore after training arms, this isn't going to ki you to hold and do your hair! I wish the wand was a bit thicker for bigger waves, but it does make great curls and waves. I feel like this doesn't make my hair as dry as my conair curling iron does and my waves from using this last longer. I'm also a fan of the color and style of this wand; it's really cute! The functions are really easy to use, all you do is plug it in and set it to what heat you want, which the buttons make clear as day so you don't have to try hard to figure out what to do and can get away without reading the directions. This wand is also really easy to travel with since it's so lightweight and not too big.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1" has been my ride-or-die hair styling tool for years. I have naturally wavy hair, but can get a head full of flawless curls in less than 20min with this wand. My curls last until I wash my hair again with this product, the most I may have to do is re-curl a strand if it was slept on and gets frizzy. It's nice that this tool came with a heat protectant glove, because there is a bit of a learning curve when you start using the wand versus a traditional curling iron. I plan on getting the larger size soon now that my hair is long again, to help create perfectly loose beachy waves for the summer.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this curling wand from Remington! I was a little hesitant at first since it doesn't come with a clip to hold the hair in place but I actually like it better because it doesn't fry my hair! I would recommend using the heat resistant glove especially for beginners so you don't burn yourself accidentally. Over time I've gotten used to it and can use it without the glove too. It is definitely handy though (yes, pun intended). The wand is less damaging to my hair compared to alternatives and would recommend, especially to create different hairstyles and looks for Halloween!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I have had this wand for about 3 years and it still works like its brand new. My hair has been a variation on lengths over the years and it has worked for me when my hair was chin length, down to my butt, and every length in between! This wand can give yo uptight curls but also does well with loose curls! I have found that when using a wand my hair tends to slip and not stay where I want it to on the wand, however, I have never had that problem with this wand! I would definitely buy this brand again, most likely another wand just like it!! Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Kayla V.
Ponder
I received this product as a gift about 6 years ago and it still works amazingly. Heats up each time like it did when it was brand new. I rarely use the glove but I feel like that’s a personal preference, it’s very thick material and would definitely protect your hand while you’re curling your hair. This product creates curls that are thicker at the top and become tighter towards the bottom, but I love this curling wand and I will definitely consider buying it again if it ever goes out!!
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
I recently purchased this curling wand from Amazon. I paid $20.00. My hair NEVER holds curl so I made sure to do my research and the reviews for this wand were really good. My hair is very long and would normally take me over an hour to curl it with a traditional curling iron but I was completely finished in less than 25 minutes!! That in itself was impressive!!! More importantly though, my curls held for 2 days before I washed my hair. For the price and functionality you can’t beat this wand. I’m definitely going to be purchasing the bigger one as well.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This is an inexpensive wand . easy to use , comes with the heat protective glove . i bought my wand about 2 years ago on Amazon . Was about 20$ . First wand and it was easy to use . its a bit harder for short hair , i suggest to use the glove for short hair always , with longer hair u dont really need it as much , but still recommend to use them for protection . Also cute because ot comes in pink for us girly girls .
Cassidy M.
This is my favorite hair product and I will cry the day this breaks. I was introduced to this by a roommate of mine after I used hers so much, she bought me one of my own! It gives me perfect heavy waves and soooooo many people ask what I use on my hair!! Also: it’s affordable which is the best part🙂
Nichelle P.
Deltona
I love this curling wand, although i wish with my long hair i had a bigger size for more beachy looking curls. This curling wand is amazing though, this gives me tight curls that last all day and if i use the right hair spray they last days! Be careful if you are new to this wand, USE THE GLOVE until you are comfortable without it. Ive been using it 2 years and still sometimes burn myself!
Breanna N.
Love love love this wand curler. I bought this because I wanna to try curls with heat in my hair. My hair looked so great and I'm gonna wear curls for special occasions or whenever I get tired of wearing my hair straight. It takes a Lil while to get good at using it but a Lil practice won't hurt.
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Would you rather use the wand to do your hair or a flat iron?
Payton C.
Torrington, CT
Do you prefer using curling wands or curling irons?
Beth R.
I've heard a lot about these curling wands these days and I am looking for one. Is this one any count? any good?
Gillian V.
Ashburn
What a color you've always dreamed of dying your hair, but you just never have? Mine would be navy blue.
Tabitha M.
Am I the only one who hates wearing the glove?

back