BY REMINGTON

Lend some versatility to your hairstyle with the T|Studio LUXE Wide Conical Wand from Remington. Create gorgeous curls with salon-quality volume with the advanced ceramic barrel that ranges from 1” to 1½”. The wand reaches a salon-quality 410-degree high heat in just 30 seconds. Plus, the 60-minute auto shutoff feature and included heat-resistant glove allow for safe and easy operation. Craft long-lasting, healthy-looking curls with the Remington LUXE Wand.

• 1" - 1 1/2" Conical Barrel
  • Silk Ceramic Technology
  • 410° Digital Salon High Heat
  • 30 Second Heat-Up
  • Heat Resistant Glove
  • 60 Minute Auto Shutoff

Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
I really love this product, I always get the results that I want. I did not to use other products to make my curls during for a long time. It’s not a expensive product because really you will used for a long time. I recommend this product 100%.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
This is the wand ive been using for the past few months. I really love it but i wish it was bit longer. It heats up so fast and the thickness is perfect for a nice loose curl. The curls last for a really long time too and because it is ceramic it isnt as damaging for your hair. It was really cheap too!!
Caroline S.
University Park, PA
This curling iron is EVERYTHING. My friends always borrow it from me because it’s so awesome. It’s the perfect thickness for my hair type and so far has lasted me about 4 years. It was also extremely affordable
Amanda T.
holly, MI
This is my go to curling iron. I use it about twice a week and it’s super easy to use and creates gorgeous voluminous curls. It’s super convenient because it heats up really quickly and I can curl all my medium length medium thickness hair in about 15 minutes and they last all day without hairspray.
Kayla M.
This wand is nice and gives loose waves, but I have become accustomed to the wands that hold the hair for you. I get the best results with this by putting my hair in a ponytail and curling equal pieces of hair. I love the look!
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I use this wand on my hair probably once a week and i'm never disappointed. The size of the wand keeps you from having shirley temple curls, and the ease of using it makes getting ready take so much less time.
Samantha H.
Price was great bought from Ulta but my hair didn’t hold the curls as well and they usually do. Maybe it didn’t get hot enough for my hair I k ow it works well for others but not my long thick hair
Priscila F.
Arlington, MA
I have two of this curling iron, I think it tells a lot of how much I like it. I had a different type/brand before and I just couldn't get to curl my hair and when I bought this one curling my hair was so much easier! I have a straight hair and it does such a great job that most of the times I don't use a hair spray and my hair stays curled for a day or more. It comes with the glove that protects your hand from burning. It's a great product and I definitely recommend it.
Jen K.
FLUSHING, NY
I have been using this wand for years and i get compliments on my hair all the time. of course, the way your hair curls is very individual, and it takes some practice, but i usually let my hair dry naturally, and then use the wand on totally dry hair and curl it backwards away from my face on the wand. make sure to wear a glove and do NOT touch the wand. it gets very hot. the curls last me all day (sometimes 2 days if i do not crush my curls in my sleep) and i love this tool!!!
Korey P.
I just got this about 2 weeks ago at Walmart. I like to air dry my hair and use salt spray for some texture on my waves. There's always a few spots that just turn out a little flat, so I use this to pump up the curl where it's lacking. This heats up so quickly (literally 30 seconds or less) and works just as quickly. Mine came with a heat protectant glove and 3 soft hair ties. I'm so happy I got this!