Remington T|Studio LUXE Wide Conical Wand uploaded by Emilee C.

BY REMINGTON

Lend some versatility to your hairstyle with the T|Studio LUXE Wide Conical Wand from Remington. Create gorgeous curls with salon-quality volume with the advanced ceramic barrel that ranges from 1” to 1½”. The wand reaches a salon-quality 410-degree high heat in just 30 seconds. Plus, the 60-minute auto shutoff feature and included heat-resistant glove allow for safe and easy operation. Craft long-lasting, healthy-looking curls with the Remington LUXE Wand.

• 1" - 1 1/2" Conical Barrel
  • Silk Ceramic Technology
  • 410° Digital Salon High Heat
  • 30 Second Heat-Up
  • Heat Resistant Glove
  • 60 Minute Auto Shutoff

Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
I really love this product, I always get the results that I want. I did not to use other products to make my curls during for a long time. It’s not a expensive product because really you will used for a long time. I recommend this product 100%.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
This is the wand ive been using for the past few months. I really love it but i wish it was bit longer. It heats up so fast and the thickness is perfect for a nice loose curl. The curls last for a really long time too and because it is ceramic it isnt as damaging for your hair. It was really cheap too!!
Ally R.
I have been using this curling iron for a while now. I have long & thick hair and I love the beachy waves I can achieve with this curling iron. It also heats up and cools down rather quickly which is a huge plus!
Caroline S.
University Park, PA
This curling iron is EVERYTHING. My friends always borrow it from me because it’s so awesome. It’s the perfect thickness for my hair type and so far has lasted me about 4 years. It was also extremely affordable
Hope Ann F.
East Lansing
I love this curling iron! It heats up so fast and gives my natural curls an extra boost if I’m going out or wanna feel more glam than my natural curls! Super easy to use and store! The price is amazing !
Drew D.
Kent, Wa
I love the versatility of the curling wand. It does great curls and beach waves. The only down fail is I lost the glove it came with so I’m not using it as much as I once did.
Amanda T.
holly, MI
This is my go to curling iron. I use it about twice a week and it’s super easy to use and creates gorgeous voluminous curls. It’s super convenient because it heats up really quickly and I can curl all my medium length medium thickness hair in about 15 minutes and they last all day without hairspray.
Sydney L.
Tallahassee
Love this wand! It creates beautiful loose waves! I honestly don’t use heat on my hair very often, only for special occasions. But when I do use heat, I always use this curling iron! Since it’s just the wand, it makes curling my hair super fast also!
Brianne J.
Springfield, MO
Use this all the time and people always ask if my curls are natural when I use this. It kind of produces more of a wave and the curls last in my hair until I shampoo it. Works better than some of the high end curlers I’ve used!
Kayla S.
This wand is nice and gives loose waves, but I have become accustomed to the wands that hold the hair for you. I get the best results with this by putting my hair in a ponytail and curling equal pieces of hair. I love the look!