Remington T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand

Create tight bouncy curls or loose waves with the Remington LUXE ½" - 1" Conical Wand. With 410 degree high heat and an advanced ceramic coating, it has never been easier to achieve healthy, long-lasting curls. The conical shape of the wand offers a variety of dimensions to meet your styling needs. The wand comes with a heat protective glove and professional heat pouch for safe and easy styling allowing you to simply wrap & go!

• 1/2" - 1" Conical Barrel
  • Silk Ceramic Technology
  • 410° Digital Salon High Heat
  • 30 Second Heat-Up
  • Heat Resistant Glove
  • 60 Minute Auto Shutoff

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Rhinelander, WI
I love this curling iron. My favorite part is the wand design. It's easy to use, and my hair always turns out wonderful. It's not an expensive item either which is always a plus!
Morgantown, WV
I bought this back in college, and out of all of my heat styling products, I use this one the most! It allows me to quickly curl all of the long and thick hair I have, and the curls last for days
Springfield, MO
I love this wand. I like the heat settings it is super fast as curling and very simple to use. My curl tends to last a long time if i use hair spray after curling. Satisfied!
The cord is so awkwardly placed that it tangled very easily. Mine came with a “heat preventing glove” that is literally just a winter glove for the snow lol. Curls come out cute.
It’s great for curling, and doesn’t harm my hair too much like other curlers do. I’m satisfied buy this product and it’s affordable not too expensive. I recommend to Everyone with straight hair and wavy hair. :)
Clackamas, OR
This is the only curling iron ive owned in years because I love it so much. It curls my hair quickly and perfectly with no crimps and minimal if any mess ups.
Herriman, UT
Tried this wand at my friends house and i was pretty impressed. It did take a little long to heat up enough to get me the definition in my curl that I wanted
I love this curling wand! Not only it curls my hair beautifully, but my curls stay curled for at least 2 days! And it's hard for my hair to hold a curl!
Remington T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand uploaded by Ruthy G.
Esta es la mejor que he visto en años, puedo hacerlo por mi misma. Realmente la recomiendo y esta a muy buen precio, mi cabello queda precioso con esto.
Pawnee
I love this wand I have thin fine hair it will hold a curl when I use this. Down fall it takes me forever to curl my own hair so I don't use it often.

Looking for your answer?