Remington T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand

Create tight bouncy curls or loose waves with the Remington LUXE ½" - 1" Conical Wand. With 410 degree high heat and an advanced ceramic coating, it has never been easier to achieve healthy, long-lasting curls. The conical shape of the wand offers a variety of dimensions to meet your styling needs. The wand comes with a heat protective glove and professional heat pouch for safe and easy styling allowing you to simply wrap & go!

• 1/2" - 1" Conical Barrel
  • Silk Ceramic Technology
  • 410° Digital Salon High Heat
  • 30 Second Heat-Up
  • Heat Resistant Glove
  • 60 Minute Auto Shutoff

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Dillon, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair never curls but with this wand my curls last for 3 days. This is a great product for a reasonable price.
Forest Hill
love this wand so much! my curls were flawless & bouncy! wish it came with a glove but it got the job done right😘
I really enjoy Remington hair products. My only complaint is that they’re pricy, but generally they’re worth it.
Lockport, NY
This is great for fine curls. But if you want more beach wave curls get the 1.5”. Would recommended to a friend
Curling wands are much easier to use than curling irons. And Remington makes affordable ones that work great!
New westminster, British columbia
I decided to use a wand for my curls. It gives perfect tight curls which last for atleast couple of days.
I enjoy using this wand. Works great and provides smooth and shiny curls and the heat settings are great.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love the wand! You can make your curls tight or loose and they stay all day! Affordable and easy to use
I love this curling wand! It's extremely easy to use and makes beautiful curls! It's also decently priced
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My bestfriend has this and i would definitely consider purchasing one. Love how it makes my curls look!

Looking for your answer?