BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRemington
T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand

Remington T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand

Create tight bouncy curls or loose waves with the Remington LUXE ½" - 1" Conical Wand. With 410 degree high heat and an advanced ceramic coating, it has never been easier to achieve healthy, long-lasting curls. The conical shape of the wand offers a variety of dimensions to meet your styling needs. The wand comes with a heat protective glove and professional heat pouch for safe and easy styling allowing you to simply wrap & go!

• 1/2" - 1" Conical Barrel
  • Silk Ceramic Technology
  • 410° Digital Salon High Heat
  • 30 Second Heat-Up
  • Heat Resistant Glove
  • 60 Minute Auto Shutoff

[product:influenster] what do i have to do to bb selected for a voxbox ? i would love go review for you guys .
Start your review of Remington T|Studio LUXE 1/2" - 1" Slim Conical Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
With this curling iron you get the perfect cork screw curls its easy to use and works better than other brands. #influenster
Sandy S.
Somerton, AZ
Remington is my favorite hot hair tool brand! Honestly I feel like this doesn't damage my hair as other products did. I am a loyal fan to Remington. The product is great to use well, the tool is great to use it leaves my hairs with awesome wavy curls are beachy curls
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
Una pregunta es verdad que en esta app dan regalos gratis I don’t speak English sorry solo quiero saber y creo que esto es bueno me encanta 😊 y creo que hay muchas cosas en eat app
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
I love this! I wanted to try something inexpensive for beach waves and this was a terrific purchase! I bought it at Ulta. I’ve used it twice since I purchased it and I’ve been impressed each time. The curls held for almost 3 days!
Maricela H.
[product:remington-conical-curling-wand-1/2"---1"] so i have two wands this remington and a nume and i ennoy them both equally i have a choice of four different styles.
Loreiny J.
Remington is where its at!!! Though I dont use heat as often on my hair anymore, when i do curly hair, this gets the job done! my curls look shiny and bouncy! I dont know what it is but my curls are locked in place the second i release the wand from my hair. Love this curling wand and this brand!
Kendra B.
Lanham, MD
Easiest way to curl your hair! It heats up fast and cools down quickly as well.
Easiest way to curl your hair! It heats up fast and cools down quickly as well.
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
This is a great curling wand! It's really easy to use (coming from someone who can't use a curling iron with a clamp) and the price is great! I think I spent less than $50 on mine. Love the different temperature settings.
Jessica C.
I love this wand. I have never been able to curl my hair well, I have naturally curly hair anyway, but this thing is amazing. Curls are smooth and only take a second to get a good curl. Gets hot quickly.
Deann S.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried this wand at my friends house and i was pretty impressed. It did take a little long to heat up enough to get me the definition in my curl that I wanted
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
julissa D.
mcallenTx
il y a un an
The Influenster App what do i have to do to bb selected for a voxbox ? i would love go review for you guys .