Remington Trim Expert Hair Clipper

Achieve salon style at home with the easy-to-use Remington ® Trim Expert Hair Clipper. The chrome clipper features titanium-coated blades which are 300% stronger than stainless steel. Self-sharpening blade technology means the cutting blades are always sharp for a precise trim time after time. The exclusive state-of-the-art blades never need oiling so the high-performing clipper is maintenance free! The ergonomic, non-slip design incorporates a taper control lever for styling versatility. The 25-piece clipper kit includes everything you need for a perfect cut including a handy neckliner, eight hair-length attachable combs, two ear taper combs, barber scissors and cape, a neck brush, case and much more. Add this easy handling clipper to your grooming tool kit to look sharp! Premium Performance Titanium-Coated Blades. Self-Sharpening Blades. Chrome Clipper with Non-Slip Grip. Taper Control Lever. Corded Operation. Powerful Low-Noise Motor. Helpful How-To Guide Included. 25-Piece Kit Includes: 8 Length-Adjusting Combs, Left/Right Taper Guide Combs, Styling Comb, Barber Cape, Barber Scissors, Cleaning Brush, Storage Case and More. 5-Year Limited Warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Trim Expert Hair Clipper!
Rebecca R.
Sunrise Beach, TX
Excellent clippers they do the job. No ragged nails. Saving money from going to the salon every week. 😌
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
I actually use this hair clipper to cut my dogs hair when I am too lazy to take her to the groomers. LOL. This gives a very close shave and the guards help me cut the hair and not the skin. I’m sure my dog appreciate that LOL
Nicolle V.
Newark, NJ
Buena pero no tiene tanta pontencia🥺🥺🥺🥺 y siento q cuesta mucho no? Seria genial si bajara de precio
Aspiring D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
We have had a Remington Trim Expert Hair Clipper for years now. All four of my boys have very different hair and it performs equally as well!
Nancy A.
Westminster, SC
This product is easy to handle and gives a nice haircut. Since the pandemic we ordered this product on line and gave my husband a nice haircut. The handbook and instructions are easy and gives you the understanding you need to get it right. It’s a great and easy product to have in your home.
Esmeralda P.
LakeDallas
My husband has other says he wants a different one because this one doesn't get all the way in there it's a good machine for a beginner
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I previously had an undercut that I would trim myself so I bought this kit. I definitely thought it was worth the money and did a good job cutting my hair. It was easy enough to use by myself and when I would cut my boyfriends hair it did just okay (he is mixed and his hair tends to be very curly). I like the different length options that were provided with the kit.
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
We bought this for my brother. He doesn't use all the head attachments that I know of, there's one he loves though. great purchase.
Marisa A.
Atascosa, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
OMG I cannot believe the awsome products this influester app. has. I have been telling all my friends about it, even though I haven't received any products I cant wait till I do. But until then I will be commenting about the products. I am willing to try anything even organic ive heard great comments about them.
Danielle C.
Sebastian, FL
I bought these for my fiance and he loves them it saves us a ton on hair cuts it EXCEEDED my expectations for sure . I wouldnt change a thing because it works amazing as is it's super affordable and comes with attachments so u can do any type of mens cut pretty much

Looking for your answer?