BY REMINGTON

Bring your look into the 21st Century with the Remington Touch Control Beard and Stubble Trimmer. Experience the power of precision with the new LED touch screen that puts the control of your trimmer’s length and speed at your fingertips. 175 different length options and three turbo speeds offer you the versatility you want to style your own unique look. Break away from the wall with the portable USB charging cord. •    175 different lengths from 0.4 to 18.0mm •    Titanium-coated for premium performance •    Self-sharpening, no-oil blades for maintenance-free styling •    Motorized comb •    Cord/cordless operation with 40 minute runtime •    Ergonomic design for better control •    Touch lock •    Cord/cordless operation •    40-minute see more...

Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Easy to use. The design is solid. It does trim well on think hair, but I found that on the thinner hairs it does not do as well. The price point on this Remington is way too high for the tool itself. It is good for a trimmer, but not shaping or liner. Think hair only.
Lydia G.
Evansville
Although this product belongs to my husband, I like to keep myself trimmed neatly, and I use this to do so. It gets the job done, although I'm sure there are better products for me out there, but this is what we have, so this is what we use.
Patricia E.
Saint Petersburg, FL
So this is my husbands trimmer that he uses in between full shaving. However this is perfect for me when I need a quick trim before going sleeveless or being in a bikini... love this.
Jordan M.
Ladson
My husband regularly uses this to trim his beard as well as side burns and it works great for gong on 3 years! Would absolutely recommend this trimmer
Michael G.
Tempe, AZ
Great product that I've had for years and recommended to other guys. Never had an issue. Cheap set and the battery lasts quite long
Amber J.
London, KY
Perfect for quick trims. My husband and I both use this thing all the time. Just wish the battery would stay charged longer.
Charlene D.
Knoxville, TN
My husband uses this product and it works well. It keeps eyebrows ears and facial hair trimmed up well. It also is quiet
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
My husband has this beard trimmer and uses it often. It does a good job. He has never had a problem with it
julie p.
Van buren, AR
I personally don't use it but my father does and he loves it. He wont use anything else. Its easy to use and clean and safe. And the price is amazing.
Ryan G.
I don't maintain a beard all the time, but when i do (and have in the past more so) this was my go-to tool for keeping it nice and tidy