BY REMINGTON

Bring your look into the 21st Century with the Remington Touch Control Beard and Stubble Trimmer. Experience the power of precision with the new LED touch screen that puts the control of your trimmer’s length and speed at your fingertips. 175 different length options and three turbo speeds offer you the versatility you want to style your own unique look. Break away from the wall with the portable USB charging cord. •    175 different lengths from 0.4 to 18.0mm •    Titanium-coated for premium performance •    Self-sharpening, no-oil blades for maintenance-free styling •    Motorized comb •    Cord/cordless operation with 40 minute runtime •    Ergonomic design for better control •    Touch lock •    Cord/cordless operation •    40-minute see more...

Janelle R.
Easy to use, good ergonomic shape, sharp blades and comfortable guards. I like using this for smaller areas on my boys' heads when I cut their hair. My husband uses it to keep his burly beard in shape. It has a charger that is simple to operate and maintains a good charge for a while. Good trimmer overall.
aimee w.
Lacey, WA
This is actually my husbands, but I use it anyway...he doesn't know that I do. I know that he really liked it because we left it in a hotel room and he went out and bought a new one immediately. I use it for trimming and have never had a problem, and I can use it in the water too. I like that I don't have to be gentle with it, it is durable and strong.
Lydia G.
Evansville
Although this product belongs to my husband, I like to keep myself trimmed neatly, and I use this to do so. It gets the job done, although I'm sure there are better products for me out there, but this is what we have, so this is what we use.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Easy to use. The design is solid. It does trim well on think hair, but I found that on the thinner hairs it does not do as well. The price point on this Remington is way too high for the tool itself. It is good for a trimmer, but not shaping or liner. Think hair only.
Danielle L.
Norman, OK
I bought this product for my boyfriend who has to shave at least three times a week and he loves it!! It works really well on thick hair/thick beards. It is pretty affordable, I bought it for around $60. My boyfriend told a lot of his guy friends about it!
Patricia E.
Saint Petersburg, FL
So this is my husbands trimmer that he uses in between full shaving. However this is perfect for me when I need a quick trim before going sleeveless or being in a bikini... love this.
Jordan M.
Ladson, SC
My husband regularly uses this to trim his beard as well as side burns and it works great for gong on 3 years! Would absolutely recommend this trimmer
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
I personally don't use it but my father does and he loves it. He wont use anything else. Its easy to use and clean and safe. And the price is amazing.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Easy too use doesn't cost too bad and my dad has been using this brand for years and he always been able to keep and maintain a very nice beard
Ryan G.
I don't maintain a beard all the time, but when i do (and have in the past more so) this was my go-to tool for keeping it nice and tidy