BY REMINGTON

Adjustable All-in-One Beard Trimmer with Built-in Guide comb For a Precision Trim Titanium Coated Blades Strong, Durable, Long Lasting. 9 Built-in Combs For Nine Hair Lengths. L.E.D. Charging Indicator. patented Zoom Wheel with number settings to quickly adjust the length. Rechargeable cord-free use. Self Sharpening Blades. Wide Cutting Blade for a fast trim and creates straight lines & edges. The perfect Tool for your Beard! see more...

Garleni A.
Doral, FL
I have purchased several of these little hard-working trimmers. I put them through a lot of abuse trimming my family's hair with them and they have always performed well despite being sold as just mustache/beard trimmers. I have also used them to trim small animal jobs too - they are just way better quality than you would expect. Even when new they are a tad noisy, that is the only little complaint I have, but for the price you just can't beat them. The best part about these trimmers is the way the comb adjusts. I have yet to find another set with ONE comb that you raise and lower with a roll of a knob. I do NOT want to try to keep up with a bunch of different combs - with this model, you just roll the scroll button with your thumb and the comb goes up and down. So easy, fast, and convenient. The battery life is also excellent. I've never had a battery wear out, it's always the little plastic driver that makes the blade go back and forth that wears out first. In larger commercial sets for livestock, that little drive mechanism is replaceable, but I've never tried to find one for this inexpensive unit. I guess I could but I feel like I get my money's worth out of these clippers. This is my third set. I hope I can continue to get these in the future.
Teodora T.
Chattanooga
My husband has been using one of these for awhile now and he loves it. It is very easy to use and he likes the fact that he can groom his beard himself instead of paying somebody else to do it. All in all a very good product.
Sally M.
This is perfect for trimming back of necks and Beards - smaller jobs. Some may view this as a little too expensive, but they need to remember all the money they are saving on going in for trim and clean up jobs; this will save you time and my new in the end. I would recommend to anyone who likes to be cleaned up.
Nancy M.
Brooker, FL
I got this for my husband and he loves this trimmer, I also use it on bikini area.
My husband has used this for years and the only complaint he has , is if I forget to move the adjustment and then he goes to shave and I have it to low for him, then oops he has cut alot more off then he wanted.
Gueselle M.
Easy to use. The slender grip is great for reaching tight spaces like behind the ears. Also the lower buzz sound doesn't frighten the young children when touching up the nape of the neck.
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
Pen trimmer is my favorite! It's great for on-the-go and I can use it anywhere! I can't wait till there's a little pen trimmer that doesn't need batteries!
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
Financee purcahsed this not too long ago and loved it! He loves how he can readjust it when needed and it always keeps him looking cleaned up and cute!
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX
works well, makes a mess, doesn't hold charge very long. gets the job done in the end bought on black Friday deal so was not expensive
Christina C.
Madera , CA
My hisband has this one and we had to get one for my dad cuz they love it! We purchased it at target and one at marshalls!
Dee M.
My bf has this one. Unfortunately it broke after a year and now he's struggling to find the exact one. He loves it

Kohl's