BY REMINGTON

Adjustable All-in-One Beard Trimmer with Built-in Guide comb For a Precision Trim Titanium Coated Blades Strong, Durable, Long Lasting. 9 Built-in Combs For Nine Hair Lengths. L.E.D. Charging Indicator. patented Zoom Wheel with number settings to quickly adjust the length. Rechargeable cord-freeĀ use. Self Sharpening Blades. Wide Cutting Blade for a fast trim and creates straight lines & edges. The perfect Tool for your Beard! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sally M.
This is perfect for trimming back of necks and Beards - smaller jobs. Some may view this as a little too expensive, but they need to remember all the money they are saving on going in for trim and clean up jobs; this will save you time and my new in the end. I would recommend to anyone who likes to be cleaned up.
Nancy M.
Brooker, FL
I got this for my husband and he loves this trimmer, I also use it on bikini area.
My husband has used this for years and the only complaint he has , is if I forget to move the adjustment and then he goes to shave and I have it to low for him, then oops he has cut alot more off then he wanted.
Gueselle M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Easy to use. The slender grip is great for reaching tight spaces like behind the ears. Also the lower buzz sound doesn't frighten the young children when touching up the nape of the neck.
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
Financee purcahsed this not too long ago and loved it! He loves how he can readjust it when needed and it always keeps him looking cleaned up and cute!
Gabriella B.
Dover, OH
I trim my fathers beard with this and could not be happier with the results! Nice perfect shave/trim everytime.
Amber V.
Okemos, MI
I am a woman and use this trimmer for areas other than the face. Does as claimed, I have used better though
Tara B.
Harper Woods, MI
My boyfriend uses this in between hair cuts for his side burns and neck and it is always so quick and easy
Teodora T.
Chattanooga
My husband has been using one of these for awhile now and he loves it. It is very easy to use and he likes the fact that he can groom his beard himself instead of paying somebody else to do it. All in all a very good product.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
My hisband has this one and we had to get one for my dad cuz they love it! We purchased it at target and one at marshalls!
Dee M.
My bf has this one. Unfortunately it broke after a year and now he's struggling to find the exact one. He loves it