Remington Thick Black Elastics - 45 Count

These classic black elastics from remington are perfect for ponytails, braids and other hairstyles. Made for use with all hair types, these black bands are metal-free, so they won't break or damage your hair. This pack includes 45 elastics, so you'll have enough for home, work, the gymanywhere you need them.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Thick Black Elastics - 45 Count!
Mina M.
I lose hair ties like no one's business. I don't know how or why or where they go.. but that's just that... gone.. POOF. These are a great price on amazon. They are black so they go with everything.. They work, I use it to get my hair out of my face. I have shoulder length hair. I don't have issues with it damaging or being too harsh on my hair, maybe cause I don't tie it that tightly and maybe that's why they fall out and I lose them so often! But I digress. The rubber band inside them can and do break with time and use, that's OK. I can and will still use them that way too, just need to loop it around your hair more times but yeah, it is what it is. Would recommend and would repurchase.
Sariah A.
I have really thick and full hair, so these definitely worked. It would get worn out here and there, causing it to break. I would probably make bigger hair ties, for a stronger hold. I would recommend to people who always break the thin ones.
morgan K.
Cornwall, NY
Definitely recommend these! They don’t make my hair indented when I take it out. They don’t break my hair when in a tight ponytail or bun for the whole day. LOVE!
Jessenia M.
Holbrook, NY
Son bastante resistentes pero se pierden muy rápido. 🤣 lo siento, eso es mi culpa. Nunca son suficientes.
Dama Q.
They last for a while and don't pop so easily especially with long and thick hair. I like to do many hair styles with this elastics. After several use they do get loose.
Stacey J.
Syracuse, IN
These are amazing. I have thick, long hair and finding hair ties that don’t break after a few ties, is so hard. These have yet to break on me! I have used two out of the pack so far (only because I lost my first hair tie) and I’ve had these for over a month now. I’ll probably have these hair ties for a LONG TIME.
Hala M.
Falls Church, VA
very easy to grab and use, the color matches most hair colors so you can do cool types of hair styles and not have it clash.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
Elastics are so classic and needed in a girl's life. The person that invented this deserves an award if they don't have one already.
Christie B.
TOWNSVILLE, QLD
For my girls with thicker curly long locks so many different brands have broken and failed but these are awesome. They hold thick hair and dont break
Omega M.
Etobicoke, ON
I love how thick and strong these are. They are powerful and work well with my thick hair. Great for styling my hair in sections. I would still need a much larger elastic to wrap around my entire hair - or to style one ponytail.

Looking for your answer?