Remington The Crafter Beard Boss Style and Detail Kit uploaded by Diana V.

BY REMINGTON

The crafter is for particular guys. It's the Remington beard boss style and detail kit, and it gives you total control of your look. With 180 minutes of cordless runtime (that's three hours), you get months of powerful trimming before a recharge is needed. The crafter is 100 percent waterproof for comfortable grooming in the shower and for easy cleaning. Plus, turbo mode lets you power through even the thickest hair in no time. And with a wide range of included accessories, you'll be able to trim your goatee, your mustache, and so much more. For the exact look you desire, use the crafter. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Diana V.
Elk Grove
The Remington Beard Boss Full Beard Grooming kit is lithium-powered grooming set. It has a 180-minute run time, 4-hour charge time, and 5-minute quick charge time. It comes with 5 different size beard cutting attachment combs in sizes 3mm, 1.5 mm, 6mm, 9mm,.and 12mm. It also comes with a mini foil trimmer, adjustable comb for a wider trim, a nose, ear, and eyebrow trimmer, and a bonus detail trimmer. All this fit in a small travel bag that was included in the set. This set comes with a 2 year limited warranty and has a 60-day money back guarantee if your not happy on the product.

I am please with this grooming set not for beard trimming but for fading and detailing my 6 year old son’s hair. I love the size of this trimmer and how easy it is to use. I was able to twist from the trimmer to the detail trimmer is seconds because of its easy to use twist on and off style. I love the size of this trimmer making it easy to trim around the ears and sideburns. I do recommend this set and give it a 4 out of five because it makes my job so much easier
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
Great product that my husband loves. We use this to clean up his neck line between haircuts, trim his beard/scruff/sideburns & shave! Love the different options this product has for multi use. Worth the money & was a good investment!
Chris S.
Greensboro, NC
For all your haircut and beard maintenance needs, this package will do a person right. I use it to line and clean up my beard, and the trimmer requires minimal maintenance while offering a close an effective trim with every use. It's a product that I would highly recommend.
Holly P.
Damascus, OR
This is my husbands trimmer and he loves the way it works on his gotee and facial hair. Every once in awhile I will use it to touch up my brows and it works so well for that and some of the fine baby hairs on my face.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
This tends to be a go to Christmas present for important men in my life. I've never had anyone complain about it and it's long usage. It's a great starter kit for men who want to learn to cut their own hair.
Jennifer G.
Louisville, KY
Very effective. Love the storage system, easy to keep everything together and organized. Easy to clean and keep up. Comparable to other trimmers, but love this one.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA
I bought this kit for my 20 yr old son. He loves it. He uses it weekly for his face to his body hair. Now my 15 yr old son wants his own kit as well.
Definitely recommend.
The price was not too bad.
Christina J.
Works very well when trimming hair from the bikini area when shaving is out of the question due to sensitive skin issues. Very easy to use.
Whitney D.
My husband has this kit & it does a great job!, even with his thick beard! It's Easy to use & does its job! No complaints here!
Indee P.
Lexington, VA
I bought this when I was in the market for something that was affordable but works well and this product delivered!