BY REMINGTON

A shaver for wherever you go! The Remington Dual Foil Technology Battery-Operated Travel Shaver packs powerful shaving performance into a compact shaver. Surgical steel blades are housed beneath two foils to deliver a smooth shave in no time, while the integrated head guard and built-in cleaning brush keep performance consistent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly B.
Holly B.
Alexandria
This product is okay but it could be better. It runs out of battery pretty fast it seems and doesn't get all the hair.
Jamela  h.
Jamela h.
Its awesome for when your on the go. I keep it in my purse with me so when the phones die we have it...
Charlene R.
Charlene R.
Lafayette
Great to get your area started before you use a razor to finish up a good clean fresh look down under
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
Somewhat dependable, sometimes feels a slight bit cheap. I must use this often to keep my legs soft.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
I have never used mine just because I feel there are better ways to erase the hair... Plus, runs out of battery so so fast I never have the chance to do my whole legs at the same time. Pretty sad tho because I was very excited to try this when I got it...
Daniel R.
Daniel R.
I often use machines to be smooth. Awesome for when you're on the move. I keep it in my purse with me forever.