Remington Textured Tools Red 1" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

Create your own hair styles with this straightener by remington. It will quickly heat up in 30 seconds. Made of plastic with ceramic plates, this straightener features a textured handle that is easy to hold. see more...

Remington Textured Tools Red 1" Ceramic Flat Iron
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
I've had the same Remington straightener since junior high, and I'm now 21. It works well enough that I have forked over the money to buy another one. I want to get a thicker one for straightening, but this works as a very inexpensive way to craft beach waves!
Dorcell C.
Manhattan, NY
I’ve been using the same flatiron for about four years now and it still works just as good as the day I bought it. Straightening curly 4a type hair isn’t always easy but with this flatiron, I achieve the look in half the time compared to other flatirons that I’ve used.
katie W.
Salem, OR
Doesn't cost a fortune, but works great and lasts a long time. Bought mine like 6 years ago and it's just now needing to be replaced. Will most likely buy this kind again.
Victoria L.
Pleasant Hill, OH
It seems like it don’t get hot enough. I have to keep going over my hair to get it fully straightened. The result was that my hair was burned. But other than that it does so the job of you don’t have course and wavy hair.
Gabi H.
Morgantown
This is my favorite straightener. My sister and I used to share but now she has her own and bought the same one. Ive has mine for years now and it still works great!
Shelby A.
I love this straightener I've been using this brand for arounf 8 years and I've just recently had to do a repurchase. It was a great straightener up until it died out.
Aurora C.
Buffalo, NY
I have had this iron for at least three years and it works great! It has adjustable heat settings so it’s great for all hair types and it’s small enough for travel.
Melanie J.
Greensburg, PA
I flatten my hair every day. I bought this one because I have fine thin hair and needed to flatten it out some. It heats up super fast. The cord is nice and long and it swivels as needed so that you can iron all around your head. It does pull every now and then but i have had this iron for over a year.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I've used this straightener everyday for the last 2 years. I've used it to straighten, as well as to curl my hair. I find this works better than a curling iron most days when I'm
Trying to achieve the perfect messy hair! It heats up fast & I can't finish my hair in about 5 mins!
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
I am not positive this is the exact flat iron I have but I do have a Remington one! And it looks quite similar to this picture but anyways I really like this! It has a wide range of heat settings and heats up in just 90 seconds! It straightens my hair with ease and the best part is the fact that it automatically turns itself off after a period of time so there's no risk of leaving it on!
Nere R.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does it work on thick hair?