Remington Teardrop Curling Wand uploaded by Alev M.Remington Teardrop Curling Wand uploaded by Kimberly E.

BY REMINGTON

Create natural waves with the unique design of the ultimate stylist teardrop wand. The ceramic plates and high heat help achieve that long-lasting beach wave style. Because of the unique design of the teardrop barrel, hair can quickly be styled to get perfect, salon-like waves every time! The ceramic barrel evenly distributes heat to the wave, while protecting from damage and locking-in moisture. With 410 salon high heat you are sure to get waves that last. The barrel is removable so you can mix up your look with other attachments from the remington ultimate stylist collection!

Buy on Amazon*
Crystal P.
Great one I love so much. And one thing doesn't damage your hair at all. Try and let me know what you think about it.
Cece A.
Love this wand! Was inexpensive and gives my hair the perfect waves! I have medium length hair and it works perfect.
Whitney K.
This is a great hair curler!!!!!!! It's easy and fun to use! My mom even got one they are so easy to use!!!!!!
Frances S.
Easy to use and not expensive at all. I love how the curls lasted all night and how it didn't burn my hair
Ali D.
New York
The perfect Victoria’s Secret curls I love this tool so much and recommend it ! Leaves hair flawless
Yang F.
I got one of this...when I do to my omg it really creates the volume of my hair was so pretty...
Kaitlin H.
Cortland , OH
I really thought this would be strange at first but I actually really enjoy it. Perfect waves.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Love my curling wands from Remington fairly inexpensive and they get the job done how I want it
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
I love this curling wand! It curls my hair very well and it holds all day. I am very satisfied!
Jean D.
works so fast. Gets hot within a minute. great variety of temps. Curls my thin hair very well.