Remington Teardrop Curling Wand uploaded by Alev M.Remington Teardrop Curling Wand uploaded by Kimberly E.

BY REMINGTON

Create natural waves with the unique design of the ultimate stylist teardrop wand. The ceramic plates and high heat help achieve that long-lasting beach wave style. Because of the unique design of the teardrop barrel, hair can quickly be styled to get perfect, salon-like waves every time! The ceramic barrel evenly distributes heat to the wave, while protecting from damage and locking-in moisture. With 410 salon high heat you are sure to get waves that last. The barrel is removable so you can mix up your look with other attachments from the remington ultimate stylist collection!

Samantha M.
My all time favorite wand. It gives you that Jennifer Aniston natural curl. It gets so hot and holds the shape without spray. It gives you the perfect shape! Its only about $25 and is amazing. Literally only tiny thing I'd like from this is a longer wire haha - its perfect. You won't regret trying this out.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Really awesome wand. Gives the perfect curls. Not too small or too big. Easy to use and heats up fast! This thing has lasted me forever. I recommend this to every bob with all hair types :) def worth the money to me.
Hannah B.
Church Hill , TN
This wand is okay! It's a little too big for shorter hair, chin length. I had to get another wand that worked with my short hair. On medium to long hair it was great for making messy waves that weren't perfect!
jennifer G.
New Castle, NL
Muy buen producto para crear rizos me gusta por que da volumen al cabello y queda los rizos muy definidos y marcados y si los habres puedes crear ondas al agua está muy bien
Sparkle S.
I really like the curling wand because it creates very pretty curls and a short amount of time. Use hairspray to help the curls last lon
Danielle C.
Simple and easy I love this product! Makes my hair awesome style and I love to use it! When I go out I always style my hair with this!
Alysha A.
Teaneck, NJ
Love this curling iron it’s super inexpensive and protects my hair from being damaged it’s easy to use and the curls are beautiful
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
Love this curling iron! Gives great beautiful curls for any occasion!! Super easy to use too! That's always a plus in my book!
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH
A ok curling wand. I prefer the other brand of wand that i have used in the past. I did not use this product that long
Cece A.
Love this wand! Was inexpensive and gives my hair the perfect waves! I have medium length hair and it works perfect.

back