Remington Teardrop Curling Wand uploaded by Alev M.Remington Teardrop Curling Wand uploaded by Kimberly E.

BY REMINGTON

Create natural waves with the unique design of the ultimate stylist teardrop wand. The ceramic plates and high heat help achieve that long-lasting beach wave style. Because of the unique design of the teardrop barrel, hair can quickly be styled to get perfect, salon-like waves every time! The ceramic barrel evenly distributes heat to the wave, while protecting from damage and locking-in moisture. With 410 salon high heat you are sure to get waves that last. The barrel is removable so you can mix up your look with other attachments from the remington ultimate stylist collection!

Nina L.
El Paso, TX
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WAND! It was less than $45 at Walmart. I have a wand that was $100 and I prefer this one instead. It doesn't damage your hair much because the temperature is low but hot enough to curl thick hair. The teardrop shape creates beautiful voluminous curls, almost like a beach wave. Super easy to use!
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
You have to really be cared with curling wands. The glove that came with this isn't really effective. You just have to know what you are doing so you don't burn yourself. It makes really good curls that last for a few days though
Himara K.
This is the only wand I use. I love it!! The teardrop curl looks interesting and smooth and I get many compliments on my hair. I love the look. I can make my hair look beachy or tightly curled with this one wand. Its amazing!! Definitely recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Russell Spgs, KY
I LOVE the way this thing curls my hair. By far my favorite curling iron I've owned. I bought this from Target and will never buy another curling iron. I have thick and curly hair and this gives me effortless and beautiful curls.
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my FAVORITE curling wand of all, and I've tried quite a few - It was under $20, and leaves a curl in my hair all day. The iron gets hot enough where I do not have to use tons of spray to keep the waves in all day, and the style of the barrel is oval instead of round and tapered so I do not end up looking like shirley temple! I love the natural off-the-beach waves that I get from this curling wand without the high-end salon cost.I order to achieve the correct wave style, you do need to hold the wand facing down, but I have found that there are plenty of youtube tutorials online for that and it is very easy to do once you get the hang of it. Also, since the wand does have a fairly high heat setting, you need to be careful not to burn your fingers. Since it is a wand and not a standard curling iron with a clamp to hold the hair at the end, you need to hold it yourself.
Aliyah W.
i've never had a curling iron that works as well as this. it was bought for me as a gift and i'm truly glad that it was, i love it. i believe they bought it at my local mall but i'm not too sure. it's a great gift !
Kristy H.
This thing needs a glove to make sure u dong burn yourself. It does curl but it too concerned with getting burned that the curls sometimes don't come out as wanted. A little disappointing. Wouldn't buy again .
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
This is a good basic curing wand. I like the size of the curls this gives me. I love brushing the curls out and only wrap my hair around twice to give me a loose volume curled look. I'm obsessed with it!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a good curler. It's pretty basic but good. It's usually on sale for a good price and is worth the money. It's not big on the bells and whistles but it curls your hair and gives you the style you are looking for! I wish it gave you a little more control with a gripper maybe but that's just an opinion on improvement

back