Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersRemington
T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110

Remington TStudio Thermaluxe Hair Straightener Flat Iron: 1" wide ceramic plates 10x more ceramic; less heat damage and reduced frizz--that's what you get from the improved ceramic content in the smooth, durable straightening plates 1" plates; the...

Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110? Should i buy this straightener if i have thin hair and damaged?
No maltrata el cabello?
Start your review of Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110!
How would you rate this product?
Fernanda M.
Oakton, VA
Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110 uploaded by Fernanda M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am completely in love with this iron, my hair looks beautiful, I can straighten it, I can wave it, I like it, I don't do it all the time, but it is worth the money! I recommend it!
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110 uploaded by Lissa D.
I love using this straightener! It is great for a nice sleek look or even for that perfect flip Curl (in our out)! I use this everyday, I suggest if you do the same to use a hair protectant as you will cause damage to your ends of you do not. But this works great!
Stephanie P.
Panama City Beach
Love this product. Gets to the right temperature and gets the job done! And you can’t beat the price! Would recommend
Nikesha S.
Nashville, TN
Does the job but thought it would do better. Took a while to straighten my thick 4c hair. The sections have to be extra small to be effective
Nikki U.
Hattiesburg, MS
This straightener was recommended by a friend. I bought it and started using it and it fried my hair. My hair always felt so dry and course. I quit using it for a while and my hair was fine so I know it was just the straightening iron.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110 uploaded by Samantha H.
Love this straightener! I've had it for quite a few years now and its the best. Works great still and always does the trick. I use it for straightening and curling.
Austyn G.
Iowa City
Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110 uploaded by Austyn G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great straightener! It gets very hot but also does a great job straightening the hair!
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this thing. I use it alot. It works great and keeps my hair nice and soft. My hair is hard to straighten and keep that way because it is so thick. This straightener is nice because it gets so hot that it not only lasts but it doesn't take forever to do my hair either. It is about to die from being used so much I think and i have had it for about 5 or more years so needless to say it lasts a long time. I sometimes use it to do lose curls as well. All around i think it is a great product. A+
Leslie L.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Target
This was my favorite straightener, I can’t find it anywhere anymore. I Loved it sooo much, easy grip, fast results, hardly any static. Great overall!! If someone knows there I can still get this same one I would greatly appreciate it!
Frankie B.
San Antonio
Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron, 1" Wide, S9110 uploaded by Frankie B.
This is the straight iron I own. Bought it a while ago and it used to heat up fast. And noticed it doesn’t heat it as much. But it was affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nairozeen A.
North York, ON
il y a 9 mois
Samantha H. il y a 7 mois
I agree with the above answer. I have thinner hair and its super long and I use this straightener. Its gentle on the hair. To help even more I would use a heat protecting serum