BeautyHair Styling ToolsRemington
T Studio Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal Technology Round Hair Brush, Hair Brush, B96RA

Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal Technology Round Hair Brush, Remington Hair Brush, B96RA at Walmart.com

Hair Type: Frizzy

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.00 x 2.00 x 10.00 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 0.32 lb

Ionic Ceramic Technology--the ceramic content of the brush helps reduce static and frizz during brushing, leaving hair silky smooth and beautiful; Nylon bristles--the soft nylon bristles on this no frizz hair brush are ball-tipped to detangle and brush without snagging or pulling; Volume and curls--use the Thermaluxe brush while blow-drying to add volume and curls to your favorite hairstyles; Remington hair brush features a long handle with a soft grip for comfort and control; Includes hanger hole on handle for storing

Shape: round

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal Technology Round Hair Brush, Remington Hair Brush, B96RA!
Caroline P.
Memphis, TN
This brush is a bit unwieldy. It didn’t feel good in my hand while blowing out my long hair. It performed well, but my wrist hurt afterward. I think this is a problem with most large brushes I’ve used but design could still be better.
Donna P.
Remington T Studio Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal Technology Round Hair Brush, Remington Hair Brush, B96RA uploaded by Donna P.
𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 This hair brush is absolutely amazing when it comes to getting the knots out my hair, my hair gets knotty quite easily and it hurts when it comes to brushing the knots out, but with this brush it doesn’t hurt at all am gets my knots out effortlessly
Leanne H.
South Yunderup
My hair was in a really bad state and even though it was past my shoulders I ended cutting it right off and of course it was so short the hair brush didn't do anything, not because it was a bad brush but the short short hair.I think it would be lovely styling hair that is healthy and strong.
Jacelineth U.
Los Angeles
Super handy when it comes to blow drying my hair. It’s a little expensive but since it’s thermal it gets really warm and helps define your hair if you like a wavy kinda style while blow drying it. I would totally recommend it!
JayrA G.
It is a good product for your hair, it really works and it is incredible how beautiful and shiny it leaves th hair
Wendy C.
Chicas las súper recomiendo es demasiado buena para peinar no maltrata cabello lo deja hermoso sin frezze esta muy excelente

Looking for your answer?