Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener

T Studio LUXE Straightener - Remington's T Studio Luxe Ceramic Straightener features the most advanced coating with more ceramic content than traditional straighteners. This exclusive technology features 15 times more ceramic for a significantly smoother glide, giving you healthy hair with less frizz and damage. Combined with 455-degree high heat and professional performance, you will achieve a silky smooth salon finish every time.455 F Digital salon high heatDigital Displays/Controls with Turbo Boost to the highest temperatureCeramic Plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz & damageFloating Plate for constant contact and faster styling15 second heat up and 60 minute auto shut offSalon length swivel cordReady temperature alert15x more ceramic and 8x smoother glide - T Studio LUXE Straightener

Anyone have this product? I’m due for a new Flat iron. I had my chi for about 8 years and it finally gave out on me.
Is this l good and does it give your hair shine x
Start your review of Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener!
Brantford , ON
Bought one while in England, and it worked so nice! It is my first Remington straighter, kept my hair nice and straight. I love that it has the ceramic irons and it didn’t pull my hair while using it.
Doral, Fl
Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener Es un producto práctico y fácil de utilizar. La primera vez que la utilicé me impresionó, porque vi resultados. Es bueno no saturar de planchadas el cabello. Me siento satisfecha con dicho producto. Lo compraría de nuevo si necesitase comprarlo.
lahore
This product is ah-mazing I tell you! Many temperature modes are so handy to ise according to the need. It has a lock to keep it closed. I use it to straight my hair and also curl them. The size of the plates is very reasonable to curl your hair too
Previously owned much more expensive straighteners and this one is seriously better !! I have really thick quite curly, long hair and I can get my hair done in like 15 minutes with this. The heat can be set anywhere from 255 to 450 and I have not experienced damage to my hair. It doesn't pull and I've used it to straighten and create beach wave hair. I've had this for over a year and no signs of slowing down !! Seriously save yourself the $$$$ and order this beauty !!
Very good straightener. Gets my hair straight after using it once on my hair. Sure it damages my hair but no straightener can solve this problem. You can change the temperature as you like. Very good.
Truro , NS
For a fairly inexpensive hair straightener I absolutely love the straightener I’ve had her for a couple years now and it still works great like the first day that I bought it
Sudbury
This straightener is amazing! I’ve been using it for a little over 2 years now and it works perfect for my hair type. My hair is normally pretty straight on its own when air dried with a bit of waves. This straightener works great and quickly on my hair and I would definitely recommend to friends and family. 😊
New Castle, DE
Love this tool. I use it twice a week. It works great with my fizzy and wavy hair. Doe care of my hair and does not damage ends of my hair. I usually use it after hair wash is done and all hair is already dried. It does bot require fancy products to perform better:
I adore this straightener it is a must have for me, It works so good I use it as, it offers a stunningly sleek look with a smooth glide and fast result it also gives your hair a healthy shine, it is such a beautiful so that I am planning to purchase the hair dryer of the same brand.
Hamilton, ON
This is a good hair straightener. I enjoy the colour and the plate size and the options for temperatures. Love this brand for quality and price. My mom has a CHI and still prefers to use this Remington straightener. Would recommend to people.