Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener

T Studio LUXE Straightener - Remington's T Studio Luxe Ceramic Straightener features the most advanced coating with more ceramic content than traditional straighteners. This exclusive technology features 15 times more ceramic for a significantly smoother glide, giving you healthy hair with less frizz and damage. Combined with 455-degree high heat and professional performance, you will achieve a silky smooth salon finish every time.455 F Digital salon high heatDigital Displays/Controls with Turbo Boost to the highest temperatureCeramic Plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz & damageFloating Plate for constant contact and faster styling15 second heat up and 60 minute auto shut offSalon length swivel cordReady temperature alert15x more ceramic and 8x smoother glide - T Studio LUXE Straightener

Anyone have this product? I’m due for a new Flat iron. I had my chi for about 8 years and it finally gave out on me.
Is this l good and does it give your hair shine x
Start your review of Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener!
Woodside , NY
I have been using this straightener for the past 4 Years! And it has been amazing. I use it almost everyday and it is ver affordable, I got mine from target. I have recommended this straightener to a lot of people and they bought it
Sacramento
I love this flatiron! It works better than my other flatiron that cost $220! It straighten each section with just one or two passes through my hair. It is extremely affordable and compares to some of the more expensive irons.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
This is a great flat iron, I have nothing bad to say... it gets very hot, very quickly. Straightens hair perfectly and quickly. No static. Loved how I could change the temperature to lower heat and it adjusts quickly. The handle is a great grip. Definitely recommend.
Light Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Wavy
Avon, IN
If I talk about Remington T Studio Luxe straightener from now to the next year I cannot stopped coz it's a professional product that can you use it by your self and you will be crazy with the final result
Dark Brown / Damage / Color Treated
San Diego
This straighter is great for my fine and easily damaged hair. I’m able to turn the heat low so it doesn’t cause too much damage. Also love the somewhat rounded shape of the iron for doing flatiron curls.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Fine, Color Treated
hamden
Good straighteners, the plates get very hot which is great because it takes me a long time to straighten my hair. The plat is also wide enough for my hair and it doesn’t take too long to heat up.
Dark Blonde / Curls, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Wavy, Curly, Thick
I love this one so much it's really pretty and does the job very well. It's easy to use and to handle. Also it is not expensive it cost me $35 on Ulta. I am super satisfied with this.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Fine
This product has lasted me 3 years and it's still going strong. It heats up to maximum temp within a matter of seconds. Have super thick hair and it leaves me with silky straight strands.
New York , NY
I’ve had a straightener for years now, and it still works just as good as the first day I got it I actually use my straightener to curl my hair in this one works perfectly for that
Dark Blonde / Damage, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
Locke, NY
I have had this straightener for 5+ years. It was a Christmas gift and I believe it is a cheap straightener but has always worked on my hair and quickly! Leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Oily, Straight