Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener

T Studio LUXE Straightener - Remington's T Studio Luxe Ceramic Straightener features the most advanced coating with more ceramic content than traditional straighteners. This exclusive technology features 15 times more ceramic for a significantly smoother glide, giving you healthy hair with less frizz and damage. Combined with 455-degree high heat and professional performance, you will achieve a silky smooth salon finish every time.455 F Digital salon high heatDigital Displays/Controls with Turbo Boost to the highest temperatureCeramic Plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz & damageFloating Plate for constant contact and faster styling15 second heat up and 60 minute auto shut offSalon length swivel cordReady temperature alert15x more ceramic and 8x smoother glide - T Studio LUXE Straightener

Anyone have this product? I’m due for a new Flat iron. I had my chi for about 8 years and it finally gave out on me.
Is this l good and does it give your hair shine x
Start your review of Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener!
This straightener is like a life saver! I use this after every hair wash day so I use it about 3-4 times a week but it’s long lasting and makes my hair look silky and smooth! It leaves my hair feeling fresh and natural! It also has different modes for temperatures which is great depending on the look you want to create! I also use it to create beach waves and it is perfect for that! I can also somewhat curl my hair with the straightener so love it!!!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Fine
Michigan City , IN
I absolutely love the way this straightener fits in my teeny tiny hands. I'm also a fan of the girlinessof it. My hair comes out looking super shiny even when I forget to use a pretreatment. Remington keeps a consistently great product!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Color Treated
Eldred
This product was good, but it took forever to do my hair. It was on the highest heat setting, and still would barely straighten my hair. Other than this it is a great iron and definitely in my price range.
Blonde / Damage, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Dry, Normal, Curly
I love this straightener. I actually bought it at a target after my Chi got broken on my luggage and they work the same (I might even like this one better) and it was so much cheaper. I honestly hadn't bought a straightener that wasn't a "professional" brand until this one and I'm in love.
Brunette / Brittleness, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Fine, Thin
Plymouth, MN
This is a great straightener, it heats up fairly quickly but you have to be careful because the top and bottom can get quite hot and burn your hands. After a year of having this it has gotten worn out.
Platinum / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Columbus, OH
This has to be one of the best hair straighteners I've ever owned! I had one before this and I used it so much that after a few years I ended up having to get a new one. It definitely doesn't tug on hair much if at all and it keeps my hair straight for hours even in humidity!
Strawberry Blonde / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Wavy, Color Treated
I bought this straightener about two years ago because my fiancé broke my babyliss on accident 😞 BUT for the price it has been a good hair tool! My hair is almost to my but and I use the thinner one because it gets closer to my root where my hair likes to wave. You can control how hot you want it up to 455 degrees. I would recommend
Dark Brown / Frizz, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy, Thick
I love the high temp of the straightner. It helps with my hair type to get it straight like I like it with no frizz. It has a nice look to it and it's a good quality. I didn't like having to purchase a new straightener so often before however, this one has done well for me and I have had it for a while with no issues.
Las Vegas, NV
I have long, thick, curly hair. Normally it takes HOURS (yes plural) to get my hair straight. Even when I straighten it, it curls back up. Until my aunt straightened my hair with this. It took shorter than normal to straighten my hair and it was pin straight the whole day. It also caused very little heat damage
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Dry, Oily, Curly
Pauls Valley, OK
I use this straightener mostly to curl my hair because it is naturally straight. I really enjoy using this product. My curls come out beautifully and last as long as I need to most of the time. This is also great for when I sleep on my hair and cause a weird kink in my hair!
Medium Brown / Volume / Normal, Straight, Fine