Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener

T Studio LUXE Straightener - Remington's T Studio Luxe Ceramic Straightener features the most advanced coating with more ceramic content than traditional straighteners. This exclusive technology features 15 times more ceramic for a significantly smoother glide, giving you healthy hair with less frizz and damage. Combined with 455-degree high heat and professional performance, you will achieve a silky smooth salon finish every time.455 F Digital salon high heatDigital Displays/Controls with Turbo Boost to the highest temperatureCeramic Plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz & damageFloating Plate for constant contact and faster styling15 second heat up and 60 minute auto shut offSalon length swivel cordReady temperature alert15x more ceramic and 8x smoother glide - T Studio LUXE Straightener

Anyone have this product? I’m due for a new Flat iron. I had my chi for about 8 years and it finally gave out on me.
Is this l good and does it give your hair shine x
Start your review of Remington T Studio LUXE Straightener!
Oktaha
I have always LOVED Remington because they are much more affordable than alternate brands. I am always so satisfied. I love using mine to curl and straighten! My hair type is thick and very fine hair. I have medium length and this particular straightener works wonders for me! I would highly recommend this product and believe you could get away with only purchasing a straightener for both your curling and straightening needs.
Brunette / Hair Loss, Oily Scalp, Split Ends / Oily, Wavy, Fine
I've had this straightener for years and I really do enjoy it. It's affordable and straightens my curly hair in 20 minutes at about 380-400degF. It's really easy to use and has the one hour automatic shut off if you forget to turn it off. No complaints here! Would purchase again if I had to. Slick look, too - pretty thin, very narrow. Enough surface area to do a good, quick job.
Dark Brown / Curls, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Oily, Curly
Newport, OR
Best hair straightener ive ever had, my hair is pretty wavy so its kind of difficult to get a nice straight look this tool have completely get the job done without burning my hair, pretty adorable, lots of options, i love it and totally recommend it
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Works great! I have naturally frizzy and wavy hair, and this straightener works perfectly to get silky smooth straight hair. Purchased mine from target, and it was really affordable. Works as good as a CHI!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Turlock , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great! I’ve had it for like 3 years already! Hasn’t given me any kind of issue! Heats up just fine, gives me the look I’m looking for! Very affordable! Works way better then the Chi straightener I had!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Chemically Treated, Color Treated
Randleman, NC
I’ve had this straightener for years and it’s so great! Works great all these years and takes me no time to get all my hair straight. It makes my hair smooth too!
louisville
I often like to leave my hair alone and go heatless but whenever I’m feeling a little spunky I like to switch things up. This straightener has been by my side for over 3 years and still works as if I bought it yesterday! I recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want to spend a ton of money on a straightener but still have a very nice one.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
 absolutely love this straightener for curling light beach waves! The placement of the on off button as well as the dial for temperature is fantastic! I had the pearl prior but it was really hard to curl with because I would constantly hit the temperature buttons without knowing it. I’m not a huge fan of the fabric wrapped cord but it doesn’t make or break it for me. I actually ended up keeping this and returning a Chi because I felt this one was easier to curl with. I did like the chi for straightening however I rarely straighten my hair (minus getting the waves out prior to curling) overall I’m really pleased with this flat iron!
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
Stockbridge, MI
I love this straightener. It gets very hot quickly and makes my hair very straight. It's cheap compared to most straighteners and works better than most of them. The handle doesn't get scorching hot and is comfortable to use. I like that it lets you know when to use it and shows you what temp it's currently at. I've used this straightener for nearly 3 years and it has never let me down. Great choice for the cost.
Red / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Gresham , OR
This is one of the best straighteners that I have ever had. I have ringlet curls, and it takes a straightener that gets pretty hot to work very well, but these straighteners seem to work very very well. They are very cute, and they have very pretty colors, so they are visually appealing. The price point is very fair for the product that you're getting.
Dark Brown / Curls, Frizz, Straightening / Normal, Curly, Fine