BY REMINGTON #67 in Trimmers & Clippers

New! Professional Hair Clipper + Premium Detail Trimmer Exclusive Fade Guide: Create Easy, Error-Free Fades & Blends at Home Ceramic Coated Blades + Titanium - 300% Harder, Stronger* 8x Faster Cutting Speed** - Light weight professional motor for precise clean cuts Corded & Cordless Versatility - No Cord to get in the way Washable - for Easy Clean Up Self-Sharpening Blades - Always sharp, always precise World s First Neckliner! - Easily cut a straight line by yourself Includes: Remington® Professional Rechargeable Cordless Hair Clipper, Premium Detail Trimmer, Blade Guard, 10 hair length attachments, 1 fade comb, 2 texture combs, 6 sectioning clips, salon-style scissors, Cutting and styling combs, neck brush, cleaning brush, Deluxe storage case, owner s manual Model #HC-600 Questions or comments? *Than Remington® Stainless Steel Blades. **Than see more...

Amy S.
Mobile, AL
I bought this for my husband but ended up keeping it for myself. It really works great at getting a close trim in hard to reach areas. The design is easy to use, and it's easy to switch out and trim to different lengths. I would recommend this to anyone who trims at home.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
My husband seems to be happy with his Remington Studio Style Professional Clipper + Trimmer. The price was ok for the set. We figured it was cheaper than monthly visits to the barber. We got this from Sally Beauty and use it about once a month. We are fully satisfied.
Nick V.
Lubbock, TX
This clipper+trimmer can do everything and more that you can get done in the salon- but for a very affordable price. With a little bit of hands on training, the finish is comparable to that in a salon. Worthwhile investment! Would highly recommend this item.
Crystal S.
I use this on my husband's hair and it works great. It gives a clean, safe and precise cut every time. I definitely recommend to everyone. It's a great product for the price.
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
I bought this for my dad for father's day and he loves it. He used it on a weekly bases and I haven't heard any complaints especially since hes a big complainer.
Alyssa R.
Ponca City, OK
I had to get this kit when my boyfriend wanted me to start cutting his hair. Love the way it fits in my hand. Great for just starting out.
Danielle P.
Tampa, FL
I use this on my hudband monthly. A great product without having to spend tons on a barber!
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Good trimmer. Also have the concise miner carrying/storage case. Would recommend
Brandy D.
Great trimmer & clipper. Easy to clean after each use. Not cheaply made. Great purchase
Shantelle D.
Arcadia, FL
Great ptoduct, easy to use and works well without any disfunction.... this tool could use a few more attatchments