BY REMINGTON

Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Heather S.
I have some of these that are similar. Love them. Love that they curl so good. Great price.
Josie P.
Campbellsburg, KY
I reach for these a lot. I Love to put them in an run around the house. I would recommend.
Katie M.
Co.Offaly,Ireland
These rollers are great for giving not only a lovely bouncey curl but lots of volume,great for putting in and leaving in your hair while you get ready to go out! They are so easy to use ,my hair is quite thick and I find even if I roll a thick curl it still curls the while way through. I always love the result.
These are so easy to use and they work quickly. Leaves a nice natural curl which doesn’t drop out. Good price and good value for money. If you have a a thick and full head of hair then you may need 2 sets. Would recommend.
Nina S.
Bor, Serbia
My hair is straight and it's so heavy and because of that it doesn't stay curled for so long but with this product curles stay the same like ones when i make them!