BY REMINGTON

Nikeyla C.
Nikeyla C.
Humble
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought is for my mom for Christmas last year and she loves them she already had hot rollers but she didn't have enough and she turned out to like this brand better than the one she had prior so now I have to go out and purchase more which is OK because they are very affordable. This makes perfect Christmas and birthday gifts
Marlyn D.
Marlyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for a quick and easy I pop these in (my hair is thin so it takes me literally 10 minutes) and by the time I'm done applying my makeup I have some curls in my hair. Spray some hairspray and your done.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about this upon buying it but quickly changed my mind once I used it! This is a quick and easy solution for a great hair style for me I use it at least twice a week. Love it!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product so much it kinda burns my head but hey beauty hurts but anyways it was great with achieving the look that I wanted after I let it cool down it looked so beautiful and full of body I loved it!!!!!
Julie A.
Julie A.
Irvington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these curlers for the classic curl
Look. They are so quick and easy to use and it gives your hair a nice curl to it! It's very effective
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Remington's hot roller set is amazing. The only thing is that I wish they would put more rollers in a set for people with thick hair.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because my hair is hard to hold curl but this takes care of that issue. It's also very quick and gives me bouncy and beautiful hair.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for making curls! I did find however my curls tend to stay together much longer if I use a curling iron instead
Tenia J.
Tenia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this before but i would lie to try this. I've seen reviews on it and it would be nice to try it out
Heather S.
Heather S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of these that are similar. Love them. Love that they curl so good. Great price.