Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsRemington
Smooth & Silky Wet/Dry Face & Body Epilator

Remington Smooth & Silky® Wet/Dry Face & Body Epilator

Remove hair for up to 6 weeks* in or out of the shower with the Remington Smooth & Silky Wet/Dry Face & Body Epilator. It features an updated design that's built for comfort**! The perfect angle cap, detail light and pivoting head provide optimal coverage and catch even the shortest hairs. This epilator comes with a massaging cap with aloe vera to soothe skin, and a precision cap for face and detail areas *varies by use and technique **versus previous REMINGTON model

What do you think? It's good o not?
WhhAt is this exactly ?
Start your review of Remington Smooth & Silky® Wet/Dry Face & Body Epilator!
Melanie W.
Gainesville, FL
This epilator has two speeds but the least painful one is the fastest setting. Gets rid of hairs for up to three weeks and they grow back thinner each time. It stays charged for a really long time! It also cleans easily.
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Now this is the way to go. You can use this on a dry shave or in the shower or bath. I love the shae Vickie is a close good shave my legs feel so soft by underarm skill saw. And I find that my hair doesn't grow as fast when I use the shaver. I am very satisfied with the shaver and I will continue to use it
Sandra G.
Pikeville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Best product ever hair doesn’t grow back as fast leaves skin smooth and soft wet or dry
Influenster M.

I am very pleased with this epilator; it works very well. I bought this unit because it was rated as the best epilator for coarse hair on an independent site. I use it primarily on my face. It works well on the coarse hairs, as well as the peach fuzz on my face and upper lip. No more trips to the salon for waxing!

Anika C.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's been more than a year now that I have been using this epilator and I must say that it really does do the job with a reasonable price. I was looking for a really good epilator without spending too much and I finally did find one. This is the one for me because it works great. I mostly use it on my face and it pulls out every single hair from my face. I really love this epilator and I highly recommend it.
Alicia R.
Cookeville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Thought I’d give an epilator another try thinking after years they must have made improvements but this still hurts!
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it and it is good and a great product and I really mean that And it is good and I recommend this product.
Samantha A.
I dont know what I did before I owned an epilator when it came to body hair. Im very fair with thick corse black leg hair and it really prevented me from wearing whatever i wanted during the summer because if I didn't shave right before I was headed out then there was no way I was going to wear shorts or a skirt. This has saved me so much time because I normally epilate once a week or every two weeks and I nevef have to worry about forgetting to shave my legs. I only used this on my legsand thighs i feel like my arm pits are too sensitive and the feeling take a bit of getting used to at first but it is definatley worth it!
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Remington has always been my go to! From learning how to straighten my hair with my first straightener from them to hair curlers, the list goes on and now my epilator! I love using my epilator because it just makes it so much easier!
Nadia Carolina H.
Remington its one of my favorite brands , and remington smooth & silky face and body epilator isnt the exception, i been using this kind of epilator for more than 6 months and im really amazed on how easily it pulls out every tiny hair no matter the zone , if its face or arms or legs, it does it work, leaving you with a smooth skin hair free, and this kind of epilator has the particularity that can be used on wet or dry skin, so it something really convenient if you just came out of shower and want to get ride of those tiny hairs