Remington Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Shaver, Model WDF4840A uploaded by Samantha R.Remington Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Shaver, Model WDF4840A uploaded by Natalia O.

BY REMINGTON

New! Up To 40% Smoother Results‡ Sleek-Smooth-Skin&Trade; Advanced 4 Blade System Wet/Dry Rechargeable Charging Stand Beauty Bag Bikini Trimer Headguard Aloe Vera Moisturizing Strip Nourishes Dry Skin. Flexible Hypoallergenic Foils Offer A Close Shave While Preventing Irritation In Sensitive Areas. Dual Sided Trimer Specially Designed Trimmer Blade Lifts, Guides And Cuts Flat Lying Hair For Smooth &Amp; Silky Results. Comfort Tips Trimmer Has Smooth, Rounded Tips That Gently Remove Unwanted Hair. Our Advanced 4 Blade System Features A Specially Designed Dual-Sided Trimmer That Gently Lifts And Cuts Flat-Lying Hairs.&Nbsp; The Hypoallergenic Foils Shave Close To The Skin While Following The Contours Of Your Body.&Nbsp; Aloe Vera Moisturizing Strip Nourishes Your Skin For Smooth And Silky Results With Less Irritation. From The #1 Ladies's Electric Shave Brand** The Smooth &Amp; Silky&Reg; Collection Brings A Sexy, Feminine Touch Back To Personal Grooming.&Nbsp; Now, Handling It Yourself Is A Hair-Removal Revelation! 800-736-4648 Made In China ‡Compared To Previous Remington Model Wdf4830. **Source:&Nbsp; Nielsen Pos Date Aoc U.S.:&Nbsp; Units 4.2M Ending August 2013. *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
This electric razor isn't as amazing as it's made out to be. Yes, it shaves okay but I've had better shaving experiences with non electric razors. The lady Remington razor dies way to fast which really sucks.
Sunnydya A.
I don't know why but this shaver did not do it for me. Every time I used it, the shaver failed to remove my hair (used on legs). It was spotty or it didn't shave close to the skin.
Anna S.
Newport News, VA
I originally loved this shaver. A cordless double headed razor I could use out of the shower? yes please. Unfortunately the razors didn't stay sharp for long - we're talking weeks. I might just have too course of hair for an electric shaver. If you have thin blonde hair maybe you could get away with using this shaver.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Don't like lady remmington electric shaver. This device leaves your legs with stuble and can scratch as in use. Too rough.
Christina F.
Middleburg, FL
I thought it was going to be better. I still use it for my arms but I went back to my razors for my legs. But during winter and wearing pants all the time its ok to use.
Megan P.
I do not like this razor. It does not work at all. I would much rather buy a pack of razors and get a good close shave!
Savannah W.
I was hoping this would work a little better than it did. This is my first electric razer, so I didn't want to spend to much money. After a few months of use I think I need new blades as its not working as well. It works okay on my legs, but I didn't like using it on my armpits. It comes with a plastic cover for longer hair, and it just pulled on those hairs. The refill blades cost more than the razer cost! bummer!
Angel S.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love this shaver! My legs are so much easier to shave with this and I don't get all the cuts like I would with a razor. I did however get razor burn on my under arms but I think I was pressing too hard is why.
Michelle R.
Leaves my skin feeling soft. This is s must have! So easy to use.. Definitely recommend to my friends and family
Luz R.
Went back to using my regular razor. This one is decent, but it doesn't do as good a job as a regular razor.