Remington Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Shaver, Model WDF4840A uploaded by Natalia O.Remington Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Shaver, Model WDF4840A uploaded by Samantha R.

BY REMINGTON

New! Up To 40% Smoother Results‡ Sleek-Smooth-Skin&Trade; Advanced 4 Blade System Wet/Dry Rechargeable Charging Stand Beauty Bag Bikini Trimer Headguard Aloe Vera Moisturizing Strip Nourishes Dry Skin. Flexible Hypoallergenic Foils Offer A Close Shave While Preventing Irritation In Sensitive Areas. Dual Sided Trimer Specially Designed Trimmer Blade Lifts, Guides And Cuts Flat Lying Hair For Smooth &Amp; Silky Results. Comfort Tips Trimmer Has Smooth, Rounded Tips That Gently Remove Unwanted Hair. Our Advanced 4 Blade System Features A Specially Designed Dual-Sided Trimmer That Gently Lifts And Cuts Flat-Lying Hairs.&Nbsp; The Hypoallergenic Foils Shave Close To The Skin While Following The Contours Of Your Body.&Nbsp; Aloe Vera Moisturizing Strip Nourishes Your Skin For Smooth And Silky Results With Less Irritation. From The #1 Ladies's Electric Shave Brand** The Smooth &Amp; Silky&Reg; Collection Brings A Sexy, Feminine Touch Back To Personal Grooming.&Nbsp; Now, Handling It Yourself Is A Hair-Removal Revelation! 800-736-4648 Made In China ‡Compared To Previous Remington Model Wdf4830. **Source:&Nbsp; Nielsen Pos Date Aoc U.S.:&Nbsp; Units 4.2M Ending August 2013. *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Lisa Z.
It takes a month to get the hang of it at first. You can use it on wet or dry skin,but I personally prefer putting lotion or moisturizer on before shaving! It’s pretty smooth and doesn’t get as close of a shave as a normal razor does,but it’s a close second! This model and color can be cordless for about 30 minutes till it needs a full charge. This model you cans just plug up the charger and continue using it! It’s about a 4-5ft cord so you have options. Thank You for taking the time to read my review!
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
This electric razor isn't as amazing as it's made out to be. Yes, it shaves okay but I've had better shaving experiences with non electric razors. The lady Remington razor dies way to fast which really sucks.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The side of the box begs you to keep trying for a month till you get the hang of it. You also have a 30 day money back guarantee, and at this point I'm sure that those two pieces of information are like that so that they don't have to give you money back for the piece of crap shaver. I NEVER got a good shave off of this. Not even close. I was patient at first, cleaned up with my old razor when finished, tried to get the hang of it. But then I realized that 30 days had passed, and I STILL had to clean up...basically everywhere I shaved because this shaver did nothing. I seriously don't understand how anyone could like this product. I tried it wet, I tried it dry, I cleaned it/took care of it. Kept it charged. Still a piece of junk.
Alishia J.
Jacksonville, FL
My fiance got me this as a gift and at first i was a little frustrated with how to work it but once it figured it out i fell in love. Its an amazing shaver. I dont deal with nicks and cuts or razor burn anymore. Even when i shave dry my skin feels soft and smooth. This product is so great i feel like its saves time and money.
Savannah W.
I was hoping this would work a little better than it did. This is my first electric razer, so I didn't want to spend to much money. After a few months of use I think I need new blades as its not working as well. It works okay on my legs, but I didn't like using it on my armpits. It comes with a plastic cover for longer hair, and it just pulled on those hairs. The refill blades cost more than the razer cost! bummer!
Angel S.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love this shaver! My legs are so much easier to shave with this and I don't get all the cuts like I would with a razor. I did however get razor burn on my under arms but I think I was pressing too hard is why.
Anna S.
Newport News, VA
I originally loved this shaver. A cordless double headed razor I could use out of the shower? yes please. Unfortunately the razors didn't stay sharp for long - we're talking weeks. I might just have too course of hair for an electric shaver. If you have thin blonde hair maybe you could get away with using this shaver.
Kimberly F.
Love this razor! Always sharp, but never gives you nicks or cuts. Perfect for me and my daughter who is young and wants to shave her legs but is afraid of the traditional disposable razor blades. Love you can use it wet or dry! Makes it a breeze to shave your legs at the last minute without having to lather up!
Sunnydya A.
I don't know why but this shaver did not do it for me. Every time I used it, the shaver failed to remove my hair (used on legs). It was spotty or it didn't shave close to the skin.
Christina F.
Middleburg, FL
I thought it was going to be better. I still use it for my arms but I went back to my razors for my legs. But during winter and wearing pants all the time its ok to use.

back