BY REMINGTON

Dual Blades For Precise Detailing Pivoting Head Adjusts To Facial And Body Contours Length Guide Long And Short For Perfect Eyebrow Shaping Built-In Light Reveals Even Fine Hairs Includes 1 Aaa Battery And Protective Cap. Made In China see more...

Monica E.
Stockton, CA
I heard about thisome product from a friend and this is a life saver! I use it every day because I'm a Mexican and grow a few hairs of a girl beardoesn't every day and this takes it right off in seconds. I don't hav3 to out a blade or any harmful creams on my face and possibly cut myself, or wax either. This is wondeful!
Nichole R.
Have actually had two of these...love it! Gets the peach fuzz taken care of, maintain eyebrows. I can even use it on my husband for those neck hairs around the collar!
Jessica M.
These work to an extent. the work fine at first then require new batteries often. My sister uses them because she's young so i buy one often for her. i like the stick ones better then the electric ones.
Brandee R.
I use this product for m eyebrows. I love it! Easy and simply to use. Once you're use to using it, you'll be a pro and do your eyebrows in 2 mins. No more plucking!
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I suck at plucking and this is seriously the best (and cheapest) alternative to waxing or threading!! I use to get my brows threaded religiously but with bills to pay I thought I'd try this. I love it!
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this for all my facial hair in the areas wear needed. even if I just want to take off all the peach fuzz it work well to remove that hair.
Jessica M.
Cranston, RI
Love this little guy! I had previously bought one that didn't work so I decided to get this one from ulta. While the batteries tend to not last too long, it's great for getting those little hairs that are a big no no