Remington Smooth & Silky® On the Go Shaver

Sleek, smooth skin can be yours wherever you go with the REMINGTON Smooth & Silky On the Go Shaver. The 3-blade design includes dual trimmers that lift and cut hairs, and a hypoallergenic foil that removes hair close to the skin to help prevent irritation. The ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand, and the angled shaver head is perfect for shaving any area of your body. The shaver is compact and cordless (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), so it's perfect for traveling and quick touchups. Plus, with wet/dry capabilities you'll enjoy comfortable performance in or out of the shower. Remington Smooth & Silky helps you discover your ultimate comfort.

Is this a good shaver?
Start your review of Remington Smooth & Silky® On the Go Shaver!
Robin S.
Festus, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This little razor is great. It is battery powered and I keep mine in my purse because you just never know when it might come in handy to have it with you.
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a pretty good on to go shaver..it doesn't really give you that silky smooth feeling in my opinion but if you need a quick shave it's a good buy. Non expensive, easy to use
Christie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally reccomend someone that has thin hair if u got thick hair it wont do the job for u I personally dont like if u think it's for you give it a shot u might end up liking it more than I ever did
Lakeva M.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The [product:remington-smooth-&-silky-on-the-go-shaver] is not really useful in my opinion. It has very little power and I was able to shave half a leg before the batteries started dying out. It doesn’t give a close shave leaving your legs, armpits or whatever with a large amount of stubble.
Pedro J.
Remington Smooth & Silky® On the Go Shaver uploaded by Pedro J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how small and cute it is, works really great, the only thing that i don’t like its the fact that use batteries instead of being rechargeable but for the prince i cant complain I really recomend it
Halee  A.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love how it’s battery operated you can also charge it when it dies never cut me and works great
Hind A.
Lodi, NJ
Remington Smooth & Silky® On the Go Shaver uploaded by Hind A.
Ladies I have found the HOLY GRAIL of 3 blade razors from TJmax. Super affordable and warranty is 2 years upon purchase. It’s easy to use, gentle and hypoallergenic dual trimmers really do help you avoid nicks, cuts and irritation conventional razors may cause. Def worth the trip to TJMAx $10. Are you kidding? This whole device is worth less than head replacements for my Venus razor. 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Jo S.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
On a whim we purchased a smooth and silky on the go shaver. It’s easy to use but doesn’t work really well for very coarse hair.
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It seemed to die really fast. And I changed the batteries but it still won’t turn on. I’ve had it for about four months. I just thought that the product life would last longer.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
I love this easy on the go tool. It's definitely gotten me out of some hairy situations in the past 😂 Go buy and keep in your purse!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...