BY REMINGTON #4 in Women's Electric Razors & Epilators

Remove Unwanted Hair When &Amp; Where You Want With This Remington&Reg; Smooth &Amp; Silky&Reg; Ladies's Epilator&Nbsp; Curved Epilation Head 42 Stainless Steel Tweezers 2 Speeds, For Coarse &Amp; Fine Hair Cleaning Brush Protective Cap Use On Legs, Arms, Underarms &Amp; Bikini Line The Curved Epilation Head Is Specially Designed To Fit The Contours Of Your Body For Less Hairs Missed, And Faster Epilation.&Nbsp; The Two Speeds Allow You To Tackle Both Coarse And Fine Hair For Longer Lasting Results. The Remington Smooth &Amp; Silky&Reg; Ladies's Epilator Makes The Perfect Gift For Birthdays, Holidays, Mother's Day And More! Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Remington Smooth & Silky Epilator

Start your review of Remington Smooth & Silky Epilator!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "For the price of this epilator it works great!" in 1 review
  • "If you do decided to try it, make sure you buy it somewhere that will return it even if it has been used." in 1 review
  • "It catches even the finest of hairs, and when they grow back they are thinner and smoother." in 1 review
  • "WARNING: any epilator can be painful to those with low pain tolerance such as myself, but even I have learned that you get used to it after using it a few times." in 1 review
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Epilators are not for everyone.  If you have a terribly low pain tolerance (like you stub your toe and cry for an hour), don't bother trying.  For others though, I love this thing. While it does hurt at first, it gets better.  The longer you are doing it, the more your legs go numb, so you don't feel it as much.  The worst part is on your bones and the easiest is your calf.  The pain is kind of like getting a tattoo, but better because you have hair free legs for at least 2 weeks, sometimes longer.  Plus the more you do it, the less your hair grows back.
The best advice is to use a circular motion and never just go up and down with it. Your legs will be red and possibly itchy for a bit after, but it will go away; just lotion up and continue on your day.  Also, it hurts like hell on your armpits, don't do it.  That or I was just being a giant baby that day, but I have never tried my armpits again.
The only downside to this one is it has to be plugged in to use, so you have to be by an outlet, so don't use it in water, you could die.  (Someone may thank me later for that reminder.)
michelle a.
Chino, CA
Ladies! Please go buy one of these!  You wont regret it.  I used to shave every other day and my hair used to be dark.  Ever since using this epilator (i feel like the dry version is much better than the wet version), my hair grows back every other week, it's super soft and thin.
Nicole C.
Rawlins
I've had this for a few years now. I think this is a great product for someone who has thick leg hairs and has to shave daily. My leg hairs tend to be soft and lite, I can go over a week without having to shave my legs. Yes I know I'm lucky...however I have to shave my armpits daily.
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
This gets the job done. The only problem is it’s painful, it makes you break out, and it actually takes kind of a long time. I wish there was a easy way to remove all the hair on my body that wasn’t expensive
Macy W.
Dallas, GA
This is a great product to have. It will grab every hair on your body. I use this for quick touch ups in between shaves. It is simple to use and very powerful. I am overall satisfied with this purchase and will recommend.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
With eczema shaving is REALLY tricky. If I wait too long to shave, the dead skin cells on my legs get so so itchy but if I shave too often my irritated hair follicles become inflamed. I plan on getting laser hair removal in the future but until then, epilators are a lifesaver for me!! I swear by this product. I bought on amazon.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would give this epilator more stars if it did not rip my skin off. It is kept clean and well maintained, and still there are issues. It was affordable which was why I purchased it, but I think I will be going back to Epilady. A little more pricy, but gentle and long lasting (both results and the product).
Avolyn L.
Grand Haven, MI
Works great for long term hair removal! It is quite painful but it is worth not having to shave for 1-2 weeks. Once you use it multiple times you build up a tolerance to the pain like tweezing your eyebrows. Make sure to not use right before going out because it leaves your legs red.
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
OUCH, this took me forever to do my legs because of how long and thick they are and it Hurts sooooo bad, but let me tell you what.. I didn’t have ANY leg hair for 2 weeks and that’s huge for me considering I’m Italian and my hair grows back the next day. Super happy with the results!
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
Verified Purchase

This product does what it’s supposed to do...tweeze your hair. This was the first time i purchased and used an epilator but when I first turned it on I was afraid to put it near my skin. I finally tried it after much deliberation and there was an initial sting but as I continued on my legs it felt more like a tickle than painful...but I have a high tolerance for pain. I removed a star because it was time consuming as I had to go over the same area several times and still some hair was left behind and I had to go in with a tweezer. Overall I think it was a good purchase.
Daniela R.
Wilma G.
po box 1356 port isabel
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone used it on the bikini area?
Nunza H.
Wirral, Merseyside
Thoughts on epilators? Love it or hate it?
Susie P.
I have been thinking of trying an epilator, but the pain aspect makes me nervous. How badly does it hurt if compared to tweezing eyebrows?
Susie P.

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.