BY REMINGTON #5 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Remove Unwanted Hair When &Amp; Where You Want With This Remington&Reg; Smooth &Amp; Silky&Reg; Ladies's Epilator&Nbsp; Curved Epilation Head 42 Stainless Steel Tweezers 2 Speeds, For Coarse &Amp; Fine Hair Cleaning Brush Protective Cap Use On Legs, Arms, Underarms &Amp; Bikini Line The Curved Epilation Head Is Specially Designed To Fit The Contours Of Your Body For Less Hairs Missed, And Faster Epilation.&Nbsp; The Two Speeds Allow You To Tackle Both Coarse And Fine Hair For Longer Lasting Results. The Remington Smooth &Amp; Silky&Reg; Ladies's Epilator Makes The Perfect Gift For Birthdays, Holidays, Mother's Day And More! Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "For the price of this epilator it works great!" in 1 review
  • "If you do decided to try it, make sure you buy it somewhere that will return it even if it has been used." in 1 review
  • "It catches even the finest of hairs, and when they grow back they are thinner and smoother." in 1 review
  • "WARNING: any epilator can be painful to those with low pain tolerance such as myself, but even I have learned that you get used to it after using it a few times." in 1 review
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
This is the first epilator I've tried and I've been pleasantly surprised. It takes a bit to get the swing of it, you need to keep it at the right angle but once you get the hang of it its soooooo easy. The pain factor was a huge deterrent for me but surprisingly it really didn't hurt much (less than having my eyebrows waxed). The best part is I didn't have to do it again for 2 weeks. Two weeks! I think I'm in love.

Pro-tip - don't use this on your face, it's much too aggressive. There are epilators specifically for the facial area.
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
OUCH, this took me forever to do my legs because of how long and thick they are and it Hurts sooooo bad, but let me tell you what.. I didn’t have ANY leg hair for 2 weeks and that’s huge for me considering I’m Italian and my hair grows back the next day. Super happy with the results!
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this hair removal contraption! It leaves your legs or face super smooth gets rid of all the hair without using a actual razor for shaving cream. It’s so much less messy and potentially less harmful because you can’t really cut yourself with it so I totally recommend this if you want to get rid of razors and it’s super fast to get the job done so fast
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was nervous the first time I decided to give this a try. I assumed it was gonna hurt like crazy! But.. I didn't really have much pain or discomfort at all. It does kinda sting a tiny bit when you first start out but that quickly goes away. This does get pretty much all of the hairs, although sometimes I need to go over the same area several times. It does keep my legs soft and hair free for a few weeks until I need to use this again (I've been using this for about a year now) and it really does seem like there is less hair that grows back. I've been using this on my 14 year old daughter too. Her leg hair is black and she has a lot of leg hairs (thanks to her dad's Mexican heritage). I have to do this for her cuz she's too scared to do so on her own for some reason. It works amazingly for her, although she has more stubborn hairs than me. Works wonderfully on her as well and I've noticed her hair is thinner and not as full. Best purchase I've made!
Jessie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this product for almost a week now. I have to shave every single day and I really hope with product would help out with that. It hurts a bit depending on how long the hairs are, it hurts more or less. Also, yes you sometime have to go over the same patch over and over again but again depending on the size of the hair, i noticed you don't really have to do it as much when the hair is longer, if is is shorter is make sense you would have to go over the same spot again because it is harder for the product to grab and pull the hair. Overall i love it, i will continue to use it and really recommend it
Breana M.
Los Angeles , CA
This thing hurts so bad. I followed all the directions to a T and it still hurt and I ended up being pretty patchy. To be fair, it could have been patchy because I was pulling away in pain so I’ll have to try again to see what the results are now that I know what I’m getting myself into. I have pretty thin hair so it should have come out easily. If you don’t do well with pain this is not for you.
Daniela G.
MIAMI, FL
Is a good product, but personally I found a rather painful experience, if it is true that prevents hair growth but I can also say that there is present irritation in the legs because of the pain caused by this producer, to the end give it Because I do not like the feeling
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So far so good! I picked up this epilator yesterday at Walmart for a decent price. I used it for the first time today and let me tell you, my skin feels so smooth! It does hurt but the pain can be compared to the pain of getting a tattoo (it starts off bad but you get used to it). After about 20 minutes my skin started to turn into a bunch of red dots. I'm assuming this was just from irritation. Another hour later my skin was clear and looked great! I will definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind a little pain. I wouldn't recommend using it if your planning to be going out right away. As your skin can get pretty irritated. Overall this is a A+ product in my opinion.
Amber P.
I order this through Amazon. It does hurt, but not as bad as waxing. It is a small machine, it can be scary when you turn it on. Their are 2 options. fast and faster. I paid $15 for mine, and I would say it's better than waxing
Tia r.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reason why i give three stars cause it so painful. If you have very course hair dont use this. Feel like your being prick by many needles. Then after you use it you might get a red rash after a few hours after treatment. I know i did. I was hair free for about two weeks. Ill stick to my shaving for now.
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I really want to try an Epilator because I have to shave very often. The only thing I'm afraid of is it causing ingrown hairs. Did it cause those of you who have used it more ingrown hairs?
Nunza H.
Wirral, Merseyside
Thoughts on epilators? Love it or hate it?
Susie P.
I have been thinking of trying an epilator, but the pain aspect makes me nervous. How badly does it hurt if compared to tweezing eyebrows?
Susie P.
Daniela R.
Does this actually work? I've bough other brands and they don't really do nothing for me...