Remington Smooth & Silky Complete Epilator Kit

Smooth & Silky® Epilator with Moisturizing Comfort Technology & Precision Detail Head. Remove unwanted hair when and where you want with this Remington Smooth & Silky® women s epilator.  The curved depilation head is designed to fit the contours of a woman s body and the rotary tweezers catch even the shortest hairs leaving you smooth and silky for up to 6 weeks.  The Remington Smooth & Silky® women s epilator makes the perfect gift for Birthdays, Holidays, Mother s Day and more! 2 Speeds:  For coarse and fine hair. Body Curve Design:  For faster epilation. Charge indicator light.

How bad does it hurt and does it irritate your skin ?
Does this work really well? Is it pretty reasonably priced? Can you use it anywhere?
It has some protection for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Remington Smooth & Silky Complete Epilator Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Toledo, OH
If you haven’t tried epilating before, I highly recommend it! I use this product on my underarms, because I always had issues with dark underarms and black dots even immediately after shaving. After a few years of using only this product to remove underarm hair, my hair grows in much finer and there is much less of it! Not to mention, you don’t have to use it nearly as many times a week as shaving. I usually go 1-2 weeks without having to epilate. The only downside to this product is that it is painful to use, but that goes with any epilator. Epilating as a process is painful. But it yields long term results and improvement and I highly recommend it for those with fast growing or thick underarm hair issues.
baton rouge
By far the BEST epilator ever, ive only tried maybe 2 other epilators other than this one which were off brand, ive had my epilator for OVER 8 years! And it STILL works! It doesn’t stay charged like b4, so i use it while its plugged up, but otherwise i love it, i lost my charger and instead of buying a whole new epilator i kept searching online until i was able to find it, will NEVER switch to another brand, its literally the best ever!
Las Vegas , NV
I’ve had this FOREVER! Currently only working when it’s plugged in, but very durable and has certainly done the job of plucking out your hairs! For first timers: certainly be ready for some pain, but honestly I think it’s nothing too extreme (more like a snapping rubber band).
Greenbrier, AR
Great battery life. Does it hurt? Yes, but worth it! Pulls out more hairs per pass than similar epilators. I would definitely purchase this again. The only thing I might improve would be the brightness of the light to see those hard to reach areas!
Live Oak
This product is what it supposed to. However it’s not as effective as other ones I’ve used. Where I would improve about this product is the ability to grab onto more hair that are finer. I would recommend to others
Epilating hurts a lot, but if you do it weekly you’ll get used to the pain. And this epilator takes off every little hair. I’ve had it for around 3 years, and it still works just as well as when I first got it! Make sure to clean it very thoroughly though.
Clarksville , MI
Being as this is the only epilator I have ever owned, I am a little biased. But it has lasted me for over 8 years now and still runs perfectly! Love that it comes with two different head attachments for different area sizes. Does exactly as advertised Hopefully I never need to get a replacement epilator because I'm so used to this one!
Edwards AFB
I’ve been using this product for years. I haven’t had to replace it either. This products removes hair nicely. I use it for under my arms Bc shaving makes me break out. For the few pieces of hair it doesn’t catch, I pluck. If your going to try this, understand it is painful for the first few times. But you’ll get us to it.
Independence , KY
While I wouldn’t recommend this for your entire legs (it has a hard time getting every single hair without lots of passes) it works great for areas with fewer hairs. It is basically lots of tiny tweezers, so there is some pain involved, but it’s worth it for the smooth results.
The Rimmington Smooth & Silky Complete Epilator Kit has been a part of my hair removal ritual for quite a few years now. It takes a little getting used to and I have to say, it can be quite painful at first, especoyif you have coarser hair. I do find that going back and forth around the same area 2-3 times is best for an effective hair removal process but it does not irritate the skin at all and is an excellent quality product. My only complaint is that it needs to be plugged in.