Remington Smooth & Silky Complete Epilator Kit uploaded by Claudia S.

BY REMINGTON #18 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Smooth & Silky® Epilator with Moisturizing Comfort Technology & Precision Detail Head. Remove unwanted hair when and where you want with this Remington Smooth & Silky® women s epilator.  The curved depilation head is designed to fit the contours of a woman s body and the rotary tweezers catch even the shortest hairs leaving you smooth and silky for up to 6 weeks.  The Remington Smooth & Silky® women s epilator makes the perfect gift for Birthdays, Holidays, Mother s Day and more! 2 Speeds:  For coarse and fine hair. Body Curve Design:  For faster epilation. Charge indicator light. see more...

Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A standard epilator to get the job done. Has 2 speeds and 2 head attachments. One head is wide and good for large areas pf the body and the other is small. The pinchers on the heads are kind of spaced far apart, so i have to go over an area a few times to get all the hairs. It is a rechargeable device, but mine lost the ability to hold a charge after a year of use. But, it still works when connected to an outlet.
Nida S.
The Rimmington Smooth & Silky Complete Epilator Kit has been a part of my hair removal ritual for quite a few years now. It takes a little getting used to and I have to say, it can be quite painful at first, especoyif you have coarser hair. I do find that going back and forth around the same area 2-3 times is best for an effective hair removal process but it does not irritate the skin at all and is an excellent quality product. My only complaint is that it needs to be plugged in.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Exactly sure how to feel about this product after using it… You could see a big reduction in that it was not 100% effective especially in areas where hair was a little coarser. Works well with repeated use.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got my epilator from target. I love it! No more tweeze going. It does the job. I believe I got it for $35 bucks. I use it for my underarms. It doesn't hurt at all. It just feel like your plucking a lot of hair at a time. It doesn't clip your skin either :) I recommend this product
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
AMAZING! This Remington Smooth and Silky Complete Epilator is amazing. It is easy to use and can reach the smallest of hair. I am left with a smooth hair free finish that lasts. Does it hurt-well yes it is pulling hairs out by the root. Its not unbearable, just uncomfortable.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I don't know how biased I am with this particular review as the Remington Smooth and Silky Complete Epilator Kit is the only one that I have ever purchased, tried, used, and still love up until this day. I use to pluck each individual hair with tweezers and it would give me such bad neck pain. But I didn't want to shave my armpit hair because everyone that I knew that did it growing up had prickly armpits and little black dots where the roots are. I just didn't like the look. When you pluck, it leaves it baby skin smooth. So when I learned about epilators, I decided to purchase one and I just picked a random one off a shelf one day. I haven't looked back since! I use it about once every one and a half to two weeks. The more you use it (or the longer you use it), the longer it takes for the hair to grow back. It's one of my holy grail beauty tools!
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great comfortable epilator. Charges fast and battery lasts long. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth by pulling hair out from root ausing it to grow less, grow thinner or even bot grow back in some areas. Can be used wireless
Sarah H.
Denver, CO
While this doesn't feel great, the product works great! I've enjoyed using the product for hair removal and find the two different size heads very useful in those smaller areas!
Mayra Z.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this bad boy for about 6 years now and it still works perfectly fine. I remember being intimidated my it when I first got it and the loud noise did not help. However, after a while you get used to it. I now use it about 3 times a week or when needed and I love it for the armpit area. It is so easy to use and it takes seconds to get the hair out. I love it! I wouldn't recommend it for the legs unless you have a lot of free time going over the hairy areas. I think this one is perfect for smaller areas like armpits and bikini line.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
Bought this epilator at target. Was on the more expensive side but I think you can get cheaper ones that perform just as well. I only use this on my underarms. First few time WILL be painful... but gets easier as you continue to use it. I've been using about once a week for 2 years. Hair has grown in much softer and there's a lot less of it. Good solution if you have dark hair and even when shaving, you can still see the dark roots under the skin.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work really well? Is it pretty reasonably priced? Can you use it anywhere?
Génesis I.
Miami , Florida
It has some protection for sensitive skin?