Remington Smooth & Silky Body & Bikini Grooming Kit uploaded by Hilary F.

BY REMINGTON #84 in Electric Razors

Whether trimming or shaving, in or out of the shower, the remington smooth & silky body & bikini kit will meet your needs. Use the bikini trimmer and adjustable length guide to help shape the bikini area while the hypoallergenic foil shaver and exfoliator will keep skin smooth and irritation free.â integrated hang hook and beauty bag included for added convenience. see more...

Bree C.
I was impressed with this tool the first couple of times I used it. It gave a close enough shave and was super easy to use. I only used the guard once and I didn't find the exfoliating head very useful because it was too soft. After about a year of having the product, it I longer worked with the shaving head attached. When, I took the head off, the rotator worked fine so I suspect there is something wrong in the head piece. I did not use the tool very often so I am disappointed that it stopped working.
Mimi G.
I heard a lot of reviews of this, I tried a different version of this but they said that this one it’s really good. I don’t like to go to the salon just to do my eyebrows so this is a good product to do it yourself at your house. It’s not that expensive
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I have had this hair groomer for two years and it still works great. At the time I bought it at Target there was nothing else like it and the price was great. It came as a kit with 3 heads and one is for washing your face. I think it was $14.00 so I have gotten my use out of it and then some. Good quality brand and product.
kamarii p.
Miami Gardens
I really wanted this product to work, but razor can't cut anything but not only that but it doesnt turn on all then time... Image being in a rush and you grab that as a go because your are fresh out of razors because you will be disappointed. I only use the spin brush which works surprisingly.
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
This product worked well at first, but then started to malfunction after a few months. I bought it at Walgreens and used it once a week every week. After a while, the product would stop working even when I replaced the batteries. I was satisfied while it worked, but I'll probably buy something else next time.
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
I have had this for over a year, I love it. I have very sensitive skin & have never been able to shave my bikini area so I was always paying to get waxed & it was getting pricey! So I started looking into ways to save money when I found this beautiful thing! I have not had to pay for a wax in over a year, saved way more then I spent on the razor (getting it on sale didn't hurt) needless to say it is a gem to own! With the attachments it's great to trim up everything.
Emma G.
Was not impressed by this kit, although my friends have given it glowing reviews. I read all the instructions, but I still felt like I was doing it wrong and suffered plenty of nicks and razor bumps along the way. The trimmer attachment was alright, but the epilator attachment was finicky- and more annoyingly, near impossible to clean out! I don't want to put anything near my lady bits if I can't clean it properly.
April N.
Wyomissing, PA
Fantastic! Works great and gets the job done effortlessly. It's the perfect size for your bikini area. The adjustable attachment is great to get 'your perfect style'.
Sarah J.
To be honest, I am not a fan of this product at all. It did not meet my expectations at all, I had a very difficult time trimming my hair with this. However it does come with some other tools, one being a face exfoliator which is easy to use. Overall, I wouldn't say I'm satisfied with this product, it's not too expensive at twenty five dollars, but I highly recommend investing more money and buying a better quality product
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Love this gadget. Keeps things trimmed between waxing, I especially like the smaller razor as opposed to using my Bf face razor. This works as well as a similar product I have also tried. I will purchase again although quality seems to be lasting thus far.