BY REMINGTON

Facial Tweezer System For Fast Hair Removal &Amp; Silky Smooth Results This Compact, Battery-Operated Epilator Provides Long-Lasting Hair Removal In Delicate Areas. The 6 Automatic Tweezers Quickly Remove Hair From The Root And With The Slim Shape, It Will Easily Fit In Your Purse For The Times When You Need A Quick Touch-Up On The Go. 6 Automatic Tweezers Compact, Lightweight Design Protective Cap Battery Operated 1 Aa Battery (Included) 2 Year Limited Warranty Made In China see more...

Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
I purchased this because it was at my budget ...was a little worry because I saw many with high prices point. At this price I was really hoping it work . Surprised it worked better than I thought... Just a reminder don't let your facial hair for to much it hurts more. Well I use it only for my sideburns I try to use it every week so it will not hurt to much
Sarah M.
Lafayette, IN
I have unwanted facial hair from time to time. This isn't a full on fix but it's a good temporary fix. I like my skin to be super smooth so that my makeup goes on with ease and without blemish. This really helps to do the trick.
Ashley G.
Elmira , Ny
I was really skeptical about using this product when I first bought it but it honestly works wonders! Leaves me feeling nice and smoothie!