Remington Smooth Glide Rechargeable Shaver

Smooth Shave Technology delivers comfort, closeness, and convenience, in the Remington ® Smooth & Silky ® Women's Rechargeable Shaver. The angled shaver head features four blades that stay close to the skin for swift, smooth results. The unique foils and special dual-sided trimmer guide hairs towards the blades to make every pass count. And you'l love the convenience of the cordless, rechargeable shaver that can be used in the shower and with shaving gel. Plus, the moisturizing almond oil strip transfers nourishment to the skin during shaving for the ultimate comfort.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Smooth Glide Rechargeable Shaver!
Sofia P.
Menifee, CA
Do not like it at all.i would not buy this product again nor would i recommend it. It doesn't shave close enough, first off, then leave you with real bad razor burn. Its not worth my money. I was dissatisfied completely
Tiffany C.
Martinsville
..I was excited about this...but OUCH! The shave isn't close at all and it HURTS to use it on more sensitive areas...
Patricia R.
Bronx, NY
It shaves well for underarms and legs. I still prefer the Panasonic with the build it trimmer because I can use it for the bikini area too.
Bella R.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this and it was surprisingly fast. I did get some cuts because I pressed to hard but please have patience you do t want to have scars.
Ashley B.
Haysville, Ks
I don't use this item often but I do when I need to shave my legs really fast. Definitely worth having in the summer when you need that quick shave and don't have time for a shower.
Nida S.
bothell
These are okay. The Remington electric shavers perform as most women's electric shavers do. And I find the trouble to be that most women's electric shavers, including this one, do not get a close shave on the legs and leave a little bit of stubble behind
Erika D.
Bellevue, NE
I bought this product because it was on sale. I wasn't expecting much from it, but it completely went above and beyond. This razor works wonders and it is so gentle. I have incredibly sensitive skin and I have had no problems at all!
Krista B.
Trout Run , PA
I've never used an electric razor until this one. It fits perfectly in my hand and is comfortable to use on my sensitive skin. I was concerned flit would be too aggressive on my skin but NOPE!! It is the best shaver out there and I have let the standard razors go by the way side!
Stephanie B.
Lexington Pk, MD
Use this a lot during the summer for quick touch ups while on vacation. Battery life lasts at least 2 days before needing to recharge for full power. Completely affordable! Well worth the purchase!
Sandra A.
Boise, ID
I didn't feel this razor worked well for me. I actually have tried several wet dry razors over the years and I just don't get the close shave I desire like I do with a razor. Maybe it's just the nature of the beast and not the brand or model.

Looking for your answer?