Remington Silk Ceramic 4 in 1 Styling Wand 1 Inch

Featuring Silk Ceramic Technology With Exclusive Curl Guide Attachment Included 30 Heat Settings 410&Deg;F Variable Salon High Heat 30 Second Heat-Up 60 Minute Auto Shut-Off Salon Length Swivel Cord Get 4 Styles With 1 Tool Smoothes Natural Curls Beach Waves Tight Curls The First Styling Tool To Combine Our Professional Silk Ceramic Coating With An Exclusive Design For The Ultimate Styling Tool.&Nbsp; Create A Variety Of Looks Using Our Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step Instructions Inside The Box.&Nbsp; Get Ready For Beautiful Styles With 1 Amazing Tool! 1-800-736-4648 Made In China Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Silk Ceramic 4 in 1 Styling Wand 1 Inch!
My go to curling iron. Simple and easy to use. Keeps my curls in all day and they look gorgeous. It is kind of hair not to burn your hand with the wand because the glove that comes with it doesn't do much to protect the hand.
Nashville
I actually have the one that tapers but very similar. It’s a great wand but with my short, fine hair, it is sometimes harder to use. I think the straight one is best for all hair types and a large barrel taper for longer hair.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like this because you can control the temperature and I don't need nor use alot of heat. Wands are the only curling irons that work on my stubbornly straight hair and it was super cheap.
Atlanta
Heats quickly and gives sleek curls even quicker. I find that this iron really smooths the frizz in my curly hair. Helps to take my wild curls down into nicer waves
Garden City, KS
I love the curly wand I love this product but it’s hard to crawl your hair when it feels like could’ve burned her hand out meaning something with a grip
Florence
This product is amazing I have the straightener and have had for a while so of course I had to get the ceramic wand and it doesn’t disappoint love it
Spokane, WA
1,073 reviews
This is one of the curling irons that I keep in mind drawer for safekeeping. It's a really nice wand that is super easy to use and heats up fast.
Greenbrier, AR
Love this curling iron. It heats up so fast and makes an amazing curl. After I purchased this iron I haven't been able to use another one
Dorchester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing for thick curly hair that doesnt like to hold "fake " curls. Its good for the girl on a budget and createa beautiful curls
Coshocton
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this for almost 4 years now and it still works greatm super durable. Curls my hair well. I defenitly reccomend.

Looking for your answer?