Remington Shine Therapy Conditioning Flat Iron

New vitamin conditioning technology! Highest grade ceramic plates infused with conditioners and avocado oil Vitamin E and Avocado Oil infused ceramic plates Instantly noticeable shine! 220°C / 430°F salon high heat 30 second instant heat Digital precise temperature control Floating plates Micro-conditioners evenly emit during styling No oily residue Lasts the lifetime of the product 4 year warranty How does it work? Next generation ceramic plates with special porous properties have been infused with a blend of conditioners and avocado oil that evenly emit during styling. The conditioner comes to the plate surface during heating and operation of the flat iron and is transferred to the hair during styling to add shine and protect the hair from unnecessary thermal stress. Tests confirm Consumers prefer the Shine! Therapy™ flat iron to their current flat iron

Does anyone know of an updated version of this flat iron? I had it for YEARS and left it somewhere when traveling and need to buy another since they no longer make this one :(
I wondering the quality of this?. Has anyone had any problems with this? Does this one last?
I've seen this iron at Target many times and I just don't know if I can trust it. I've only used irons like GHD and Chi so I'm worried about the quality. Can someone help me out and let me know if it's worth my money and time?
Start your review of Remington Shine Therapy Conditioning Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It wasn't too pricey and it has worked wonders on my curly hair for years.” in reviews
“I've been using this for sooo many years and the gray color on the straightener is fading already but it still works perfect every time!” in reviews
“I have extremely thick hair and this hair straighteners goes through it and straightens with ease.” in reviews
“I bought it in Honduras maybe 4 years ago and it is still hanging on.” in reviews
I have this Remington iron and I find it good. I used it for a long time and loved it. After testing with another hair straightener, this remington passed into the background. It actually covers the basic expectations of a hair straightener, but I feel that I mistreat my hair a lot and leave a lot of burnt smell. Does not seal well the tips. It is recommended for people who have few waves and who do not iron their hair very often.
BARINAS
I had this straightened for personal usage. I loved it, I could straight and also curl my hair because it was so easy for me to use, rounded design make it easy. It wasn't heavy. It was great, never had a problem with buttons, even if i had five years with it, until I losted on a trip. I used to straight my hair twice or thrice a week, and it didn't damage my hair to much, compare to others. It worked great. I absolutely recommend to any one this Remington product.
Bicester, Oxfordshire
I bought these when my Ghds broke and I must say I am really impressed with the quality of these. I have fairly straight hair anyway but these take the frizz out of my hair and leaves it looking sleek and shiny. The adjustable temperature is brilliant for those who don't need too much heat and it's quick and easy to use
Summerville, SC
I have about 5 flat irons in my house and this is the only one that I use. I have naturally curly hair and once I straighten my hair it puffs right back up but when I use this my hair stays straight for a longer time. I dont even go get blowouts any more because I can get the same end result at home.
Pomona, KS
This straightener is good. I have a hard time finding one that doesn't rip half of my hair out while attempting to get my hair straight. This one does the job smoothly. Definitely reccomend this one to girls with a little bit of frizz to their hair.
London, London
I personally love Remington!All my straightener are from same company!Got this on a trip to LA as left mine in Uk.I love it , it's perfect for my wavy hair and it gives a very shiny smooth finish.Would recommend for people with dry hair .
Es una plancha que ha demostrado ser de buema calidad. Compre una hace algunos 4 o 5ños y aun se encuentra en buen estado. Funciona a la perfección y no considero que me haya dañado el pelo
Homestead, FL
These flat irons are A1. At very good prices & has did wonders for my hair & wigs. Few months after purchasing I went natural So I didnt get longevity for that reason. Otherwise no complaints.
Excellent hair straightener, mine has 4 year now and it still works great. It hits up to 230 c° and you can lock the temperature you want so it doesn't move if touch a button by accident
Savannah, GA
I can't live with my flat iron. I use it to straighten my hair, the obvious, and to create beach waves and curls. It is my favorite way because they last way longer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...