BY REMINGTON

New vitamin conditioning technology! Highest grade ceramic plates infused with conditioners and avocado oil Vitamin E and Avocado Oil infused ceramic plates Instantly noticeable shine! 220°C / 430°F salon high heat 30 second instant heat Digital precise temperature control Floating plates Micro-conditioners evenly emit during styling No oily residue Lasts the lifetime of the product 4 year warranty How does it work? Next generation ceramic plates with special porous properties have been infused with a blend of conditioners and avocado oil that evenly emit during styling. The conditioner comes to the plate surface during heating and operation of the flat iron and is transferred to the hair during styling to add shine and protect the hair from unnecessary thermal stress. Tests confirm Consumers prefer the Shine! Therapy™ flat iron to their current flat iron see more...

• I've seen this iron at Target many times and I just don't...1 Answers
  • I wondering the quality of this?. Has anyone had any prob...1 Answers
  • Are the plates solid ceramic or ceramic coated? 1 Answers
Remington Shine Therapy Conditioning Flat Iron
  • "It wasn't too pricey and it has worked wonders on my curly hair for years." in 2 reviews
  • "I have extremely thick hair and this hair straighteners goes through it and straightens with ease." in 1 review
  • "I bought it in Honduras maybe 4 years ago and it is still hanging on." in 1 review
  • "I've been using this for sooo many years and the gray color on the straightener is fading already but it still works perfect every time!" in 1 review
laura b.
union, NJ
i’ve had this flat iron for about 10 (maybe 11) years now. that’s right 10 years!!! and it still works like a gem. and everyone who’s ever used my fly iron has always had a good outcome and complimented it. i got it as a gift so i am not sure how much it cost, but i’m sure it wasn’t anything crazy. seriously, if it ever breaks or anything, my goal would probably be to get the same one (if i can find it). unless of course i find anything better 🤷🏻‍♀️
Keisha L.
Summerville, SC
I have about 5 flat irons in my house and this is the only one that I use. I have naturally curly hair and once I straighten my hair it puffs right back up but when I use this my hair stays straight for a longer time. I dont even go get blowouts any more because I can get the same end result at home.
Cheyenne O.
This straightener is good. I have a hard time finding one that doesn't rip half of my hair out while attempting to get my hair straight. This one does the job smoothly. Definitely reccomend this one to girls with a little bit of frizz to their hair.
Cristal M.
Es una plancha que ha demostrado ser de buema calidad. Compre una hace algunos 4 o 5ños y aun se encuentra en buen estado. Funciona a la perfección y no considero que me haya dañado el pelo
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
These flat irons are A1. At very good prices & has did wonders for my hair & wigs. Few months after purchasing I went natural So I didnt get longevity for that reason. Otherwise no complaints.
Ana Cristina M.
Savannah, GA
I can't live with my flat iron. I use it to straighten my hair, the obvious, and to create beach waves and curls. It is my favorite way because they last way longer
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dad actually got me this as a Christmas gift around 10 years ago! I have shoulder length, thick, curly hair. I've used this probably 5 times a week on average for 10 years and it STILL WORKS. I highly recommend this. Who knew my dad would pick out such a great flat iron. Ha!
Alexis K.
I had this straightener for 5 plus years and never had any problems with it, used it almost every day. Finally just got old from wear and tear and I replaced it with another Remington which works just as well if not better! I highly recommend anything from this brand
Tori L.
Personally this didn't work out for my very curly hair. It wasn't getting me the results that I wanted and Eve going over my hair several times still didn't make it as straight as I wanted. Decent for a drugstore one though
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This is the best hair straightener I have owned. It leaves your hair silky and smooth. When I'm getting ready with friends, they always ask to use my straightener instead of the one they brought :) I've had it for 3-4 years now and its still going strong.
sarah m.
How much does this iron damage your hair
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I wondering the quality of this?. Has anyone had any problems with this? Does this one last?
Cinderelly B.
Is this still at target?
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Are the plates solid ceramic or ceramic coated?
Dawn Z.
Navarre, FL
I've seen this iron at Target many times and I just don't know if I can trust it. I've only used irons like GHD and Chi so I'm worried about the quality. Can someone help me out and let me know if it's worth my money and time?