Remington SFT200 Sonicfresh Rechargeable Toothbrush

At last, the performance of an electric toothbrush paired with the convenient size and easy handling of a manual brush. The Remington SonicFresh Rechargeable Toothbrush combines the best of both worlds to give you the ultimate clean at an affordable price. Sonic technology pumps out up to 31,000 pulses per minute to provide cleaning both on the surface of your teeth and past where bristles reach, by activating the natural fluids in your mouth to break up plaque. You can also choose from the Clean, Sensitive, and Massage cleaning modes to find the most comfortable and effective performance for you. Plus, the integrated 2-minute timer in the SonicFresh makes it easy to brush for the duration recommended by dental professionals. This set includes an additional brush head with three colored rings to allow for personalized use, and a durable travel case to keep your SonicFresh safe and clean on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington SFT200 Sonicfresh Rechargeable Toothbrush!
I used this toothbrush when I had braces and it worked tremendously. It definitely met my expectations and helped maneuver around the wires and brackets unlike a regular toothbrush. I would definitely buy this again.