Remington SFR401 Sonic Fresh Rechargeable Toothbrush Replacement Head

Always have a quality brush on hand with the Remington SonicFresh Replacement Pack. These four brushes supply the cleaning power of up to 31,000 sonic pulses per minute and are easy to replace and install with a simple twist and snap. Plus, the three colored rings allow multiple people to use the brush handle while keeping their own brushing heads separate and clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington SFR401 Sonic Fresh Rechargeable Toothbrush Replacement Head!
W Lafayette, IN
I had picked up some Remington SFR401 Sonic Fresh Rechargeable Toothbrush Replacement Head because they were on sale.  I was unsure because they are not the normal brand i use.  I love them.  I use them at least 2x a day and they really leave my mouth feeling clean.  I had picked them up at Meijer.  I will buy more of them for sure!