BY REMINGTON

Flex Foil Technology Gives You An Ultra-Close, Ultra-Clean Look. The First Foil Cuts Hair Close While Gently Stretching The Skin So The Second Foil Can Shave Even Closer. Surgical Steel Blades Are Sharp And Long-Lasting Pop-Up Trimmer To Detail Facial Hair And Trim Up Sideburns Two Flexing Foils Adjust To Your Face, Chin And Jawline Rechargeable Cordless Razor Charging Indicator &Nbsp; Made In China see more...

Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's really hard to use these to shave as a woman. You have to let the hair grow so long before it really gives you a close shave. It doesn't irritate my skin as much as traditional razors but it's much more work.
Michy R.
Austin, TX
I use it on my husband they are great seems the first day we bought them when we saw them we knew we will keep buying them πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Sasha B.
Spring, TX
When my husband shaves this is one of the best ones he has used! Very smooth and works great on those stubbor hairs
maddie h.
Billings, MT
very nice. @leaves a quick shave. ?34very fast and painleess. 'akes if easier eould reccome d. ? buy
Laura G.
Long Beach, CA
Bought this for my husband and he loved it. He has sensitive skin and it is soft on his skin.
Judith B.
Does not leave black spots. It leaves your skin smooth. And it is very affordable
Malaya H.
Kelowna
I love this razor because you can get it wet. I've have had my razor for about 3 years now and it hasn't broken yet. It was really affordable for how long it's lasted and very effective. I wouldn't mind buying the exact same razor next time i need one