Remington Salon Collection Straightener

"Salon Collection Straightener - Remington Salon Collection Straightener provides professional technology. Dual heaters provide 2X more power, 2X more even heat. 1"" dual layer pure ceramic plates provide high, even heat that varies and reaches a high of 450 F. Digital displays/controls with turbo boost to the highest temperature. Floating plates give constant contact and faster styling. Straightener heats up in 15 seconds! The extra long sculpted plates provide a snagless style.Key Features:Dual heaters1"" Dual layer pure ceramic platesVariable salon high heat to 450 FDigital displays/controlsTurbo boostFloating plates15 Second heat upExtra long sculpted plates4 year manufacturer's warranty - Salon Collection Straightener"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Salon Collection Straightener!
Ojai, CA
Love this straightener but I rarely need to use it. I have pretty straight hair so it sits in my drawer unused most of the time. I think it’s important to have quality hair tools to minimize damage though and this is one.
Tucson, AZ
I liked this product for a while though it didn’t last me that long. It still worked well while I had it. I did pick it up from Walmart I wouldn’t recommend
Independence, KY
I've had this for almost 5 years and it still works! Not as good as a new on obviously but normally other brands go out before the 2 year mark! This will give you shine and straight hair!
Las Vegas, NV
My hair type is thick and coarse which makes high heat a must for a straightener. I’m happy that my mother gave this straightener to me because not only it retains heat very well, it also heats up very quickly. Infact, it heats up to 450° with total of 5 heat settings. I’d recommend this, first for the slick look, and to the high quality. Mine still lasts me to this day!
St Augustine, FL
Straightens my naturally curly hair and makes it sleek and shiny. I don't have to straighten over and over gets the job done the first time.
Muy buena marca de buena calidad estas planchas por lo general valen la pena xq son duraderas y hacen bien su función .
visalia, CA
This straightner is super affordable and in my opinion works so good! My hair type is super frizzy and poofy and i love using this product
Pensacola, FL
I have very coily and kinky hair ! This flat iron is amazing ! It keeps my hair staight for a long period of time ! I absolutely loved those !!
Panama city, FL
I really did like my Remington straightener! I felt like i got great use out of it and it still kept my hair shiny and radiant!
Crown Point, IN
I love how slim this hair straightener is! Let's you get closer to the root of your hair & doesn't leave creases.

Looking for your answer?