BY REMINGTON

Quickly create your stunningly sleek look with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 2" Flat Iron. The 2” floating ceramic plates stay in constant contact with your hair for a smooth glide and fast results. The durable plates contain 10x more ceramic than standard Remington straigteners, leaving your hair with less frizz and a beautiful, healthy shine. Plus, this flat iron reaches up to 455° in just 15 seconds to create your salon-quality finish in no time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chrystal S.
It does not work as well as the Chi. No matter the setting I feel it scorches my hair.
Fatima D.
Barquisimeto
I can’t even explain how much I love this straightener. I have been using it for like 4 years now and it still works perfectly. I makes my hair look perfect and shiny without causing any damage. I love it and if someday it stops working I’ll buy the same one again.
A. A.
Skokie, IL
Okay. So I only straight my hair occasionally before using this! Damn the result is AWESOME!!! I'm already shook. I highly recommend to those who have curly hair or all wavy mess! I've many straighteners being a makeup artist and hairstylist but this one is best among allll!
Stacey S.
Miami
This ceramic straighten is amazing. I love it I use it like four times a week and I’ve had it for the last two years . It’s sturdy and heats very well and straightens my hair perfectly. Would definitely recommend this product.
Meghan G.
Sault Ste, ON
Love this straightener! My go to when I'm in a rush cause of the wide plates! Affordable! I've used it a few times and loved the result every time! Best used with a heat protectant spray
wissal w.
algeria
this straitghtner very very very good straight  for hair i hope to try this straightener . because it is so beautiful straightener itmake your hair straight.soft .sleek and shiny it is really very nice straightener  and i would take some one straight like this straightener
Evelin A.
Si quieres lograr un lacio perfecto que te dure es un modelo de plancha super recomendado si tu pelo esta chino y quieres laciarlo es la mejor forma bastara con dos pasadas y tu pelo quedara super hermoso con un brillo increíble, debes animarte y probarla.
Rebeca R.
What I like about it is the size, because it allows me to go so much faster, however I don't think this iron straightens my hair the best. Nice size though!
Navith B.
is nice but not really good cuz when i used, on next day my hair look like if never use remington silk but in other people i look nice results
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems