BY REMINGTON

Quickly create your stunningly sleek look with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 2" Flat Iron. The 2” floating ceramic plates stay in constant contact with your hair for a smooth glide and fast results. The durable plates contain 10x more ceramic than standard Remington straigteners, leaving your hair with less frizz and a beautiful, healthy shine. Plus, this flat iron reaches up to 455° in just 15 seconds to create your salon-quality finish in no time. see more...

Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I will not use another straightener ever after using this one. It makes your hair really smooth, shiny and the straightening effect is long lasting.
Iriz V.
San Clemente, CA
I really didn't like this product . It would leave my hair with a burn smell to it. I would have to wash it out everyday to get the smell away.
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
Love this straightener. I have used a lot in my life and this is one of my fave inexpensive straighteners. Recently gave mine to my sister!
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wide means straightening more hair at once, so a plus for me! The faster I can be ready with beautiful straight shiny hair, the better!
Jennifer E.
I LOVE this straightener. It makes it super easy to straighten my long hair. It has multiple heat settings and heats up pretty fast.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I love very thick hair so this straighter helps get every single piece of my hair. Love it so so much. I use it all the time
Heaven P.
Amelia, OH
Use this everyday i have thick curly hair and it straightens right out with now problem hands down best straightener ive had
💖ѕυммєя💖 B.
Riverdale, GA
This is a fantastic straightener!! I love it so much and it is good at curling your hair, too! I love this brand so much!
Ashley W.
This straightner didnt work to good for my thick hair. It took a long time to straightner my hair with this straightner.
Ana A.
Watsonville, CA
Best straightener!!! I love how it leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. Plus, I finish my hair under 10 minutes!

Amazon