BY REMINGTON

Quickly create your stunningly sleek look with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 2" Flat Iron. The 2” floating ceramic plates stay in constant contact with your hair for a smooth glide and fast results. The durable plates contain 10x more ceramic than standard Remington straigteners, leaving your hair with less frizz and a beautiful, healthy shine. Plus, this flat iron reaches up to 455° in just 15 seconds to create your salon-quality finish in no time. see more...

Amber S.
I had the same Remington straighter for almost 10 years! It never let me down the heat was still good and the plates were still great! It stopped working one day about a month ago so I purchased this one. I fell in love with it at first straighten. It heats up in about 15-25 seconds and allows me to quickly styled my hair.
Aubrey B.
I did not exactly care for this straightener. It just seemed cheaply made. It broke after a few months. I definitely prefer my revlon straightener. I wouldn't recommend this purchase, unless you're in a bind.
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
I love this flat iron. It works well straightening my daughters natural hair. They both have a lot of hair andone has very thick hair and this works excellent. Definitely recommend this product.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I have some thick hair. and a LOT of it. This wide straightener is the only one that i’ve found that can get the job done. I love it. Does not make my hair look fried or frizzy and works super well without having to go over hair strands over and over again.
Katie D.
Dresden
This is my favorite hair straightener and I don't even have it. I've used it plenty of times because I know someone that has one and I would absolutely get this for myself. It heats up quickly and has a wide iron to straighten more hair, which I love. I recommend getting this one. It's one of the best!
Daysi O.
This was the first straightener I ever purchased. For the price, it does wonders. Since it's wide, I was able to straighten my hair quickly. It also goes up to higher temperatures using a digital timer.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I remember using this hot tool when I was younger and I really liked how it covered more hair. The only downfall was that it was a little bulkier than the other hot tools. Overall, I really did like it and would use it again.
Kaleigh F.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love my hair straightener. Since I have thick hair, it is so much easier to straighten it with a wider flat iron. I keep using it when I have kinks in my hair from it being up in a ponytail all day.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Don't waste your money on a 100$+ straightener. Remington works great or any straightener with the ceramic plates. I have curly, frizzy hair and I can straighten my hair with this in 15 minutes.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
Great for for thinner hair as you can get a wider range of hair straightened quickly. Heats up qucikly and stay ms hot during your straightening process

Amazon