BY REMINGTON

Quickly create your stunningly sleek look with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 2" Flat Iron. The 2” floating ceramic plates stay in constant contact with your hair for a smooth glide and fast results. The durable plates contain 10x more ceramic than standard Remington straigteners, leaving your hair with less frizz and a beautiful, healthy shine. Plus, this flat iron reaches up to 455° in just 15 seconds to create your salon-quality finish in no time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I have some thick hair. and a LOT of it. This wide straightener is the only one that i’ve found that can get the job done. I love it. Does not make my hair look fried or frizzy and works super well without having to go over hair strands over and over again.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I’ve been using this for three years and love it. It goes up to 425 degrees or lower. I purchased this on Walmart. Com and it’s a very good price. It’s a wide flat iron, so it covers more hair at a time. It’s an awesome product
Sara G.
I have never had a hair straightener before so it took a bit to get used to it but once I did I found it very easy to use and manipulate around my head to get the front, back and sides. It heats up instantly and did a fantastic job on my hair. It also has a long cord, which makes it easier to move around and work with your hair. Easy to read display so you can see the temperature. It smoothed the frizz and brought in some shine. The best part is it lasted several days! Big plus there. I didn't use any products just had my hair clean and dry. I only needed to use a low setting to achieve straightening my hair.
Alex K.
Redding
I love this hair straightener. I have very curly frizzy hair and this straightener works perfectly. First off the straightener glides down your hair so smoothly which makes tryout hair straightener quicker. This straightener also has a wide iron allowing for straightening bigger areas of hair much quicker. The design is sleek and it it a gorgeous red. There are no other colors but red but that’s ok. The straightener heats up in 15 seconds for whatever temperature you choose. This straightener is amazing and is my favorite I have ever tried.
Love this straightener !!!! I purchased this at Walmart for around 50 bucks i believe and it has lasted me over 4yrs. Honestly one of the best straighteners I have ever had I will do purchase another one when this one gives out on me ! Love how it's a pretty fat straightener because it allows me to get more hair at a time and the heat is amazing i don't put it to the max because I don't want to fry my hair but honestly this is so good !
Olivia B.
W Middlesex, PA
I love my remington flat iron. It leaves my hair straight and smooth. I purchased mine at Walmart. I have had it for about 5 years and it is still in perfect condition. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great flat iron. Remington S9620 Silk Protein-Infused Ceramic Flat Iron, 2 Inch
Sydney B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I personally LOVE this straightener because of how thick it is. There’s a wide range of temperatures that the iron can adapt to and the 2” iron is great for quickly and easily straightening a lot of hair. This would be great for thick hair!! I already have thick, wavy hair and find this to be PERFECT!!
Shantelle B.
Thomaston, CT
I’ve had this straightener forever and it still works really well. If I remember correctly it was pretty affordable and I use it all the time. I like it and it’s done the job for me for a couple years now. I’d recommend it
Abby C.
Alexandria , LA
This straightener is exactly what I need in my life. Whether I’m in a rush/on the go or taking my time getting ready, I run this through my hair & achieve my FAVORITE look! Although no heat is good heat, the conditioner infused into this leaves my hair feeling healthy!
Emma S.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this hair straightener. It does a really nice job and I don’t have to continuously straighten a strand of hair to get it straight which is great, especially if you have thick, curly hair like mine.