Remington S9620 Silk 2" Flat Iron

Remington Silk 1" Flat Iron: 20-second heat up time and 60-minute auto shutoff Floating plates for constant contact and faster styling Temperature control lock to prevent overheating 1" silk protein-infused ceramic plates 455-degree digital salon high heat with digital temperature controls Item S9600

Today more than ever before .it `s hard to know true quality from cheap knockoffs this especially goes for products like hair.
How many degrees
I saw this flat iron at walgreens today.. does it work well with thick curly hair?
Start your review of Remington S9620 Silk 2" Flat Iron!
15 second heat up time! I am always running late, so the 15 seconds definitely is a weight of my shoulder in the morning compared to the 5 minute wait I had with my previous straightener. Also, I have SUPER thick hair, so it normally takes around 45 minutes to straighten my hair where it will remain straight for the entirety of the day, with my new Remington Straightener, 15-20 minutes and I'm done and out the door without having to worry that my hair is going to go curly again.
I rarely go to a salon to straighten my hair because people don't really know what they are doing! I have really curly and kinky hair so it takes a certain person to do it. I've recently purchased this straightener because I wanted to try myself! Because your able to adjust the actual heat this allowed me to get the pin straight look I was going for! I would tell anyone who needs a straightener to throw away that over priced Chi and buy this one!!! Two thumbs up!!!
1,129 reviews
This worked wonderfully with my hair. It just took maybe 10 minutes to finish my hair. It's perfectly straight and shiny! I like the digital temperature reading, its bright blue; easy to read. This iron heats up very quickly, and is very hot. The handle is easy to grip and very comfortable. The cord that is attached swivels too. I automatically use the highest temperature because my hair is thick and course. Also, my hair feels so soft and it's so shiny, I really love the look of my hair.....
Bridgeport, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the straightener, it is awesome. It gets hot fast and straightens hair very well. You can adjust the temperature however hot you want it. I usually set at the hottest temp and my hair is done in no time.
Norman, OK
I am a total flat head and can't stand when my hair is the slightest bit curly, meaning I've been through my fair share of straighteners and this one is my favorite! and all my teammates agree when it goes missing every once in a while. I've had mine going on a year now and it has not failed, it heats up really fast and shut down when I forget to turn it off after an hour. I love the fact that it is 2" wide, allowing me to straighten more hair faster and it also stays hotter longer, compared to Chi that would lose it's heat after going through only a few strand of hair and you would have to wait for it to reach your heat again, this one has stayed the same temperature, and I don't think I would ever go back.
East Hartford, CT
Out of all the flat irons ive gone through, this one seems to be the best one of all. it really straightens out my hair very well. it heats up to a very high temperature and it heats up soo quick i cant even begin to explain. best flat iron yet, make me feel like I'm some sort of hair stylist lol
Apodaca, NL
I have long thick hair and this straightener helps give me a polished look in 30-45 mins! Gives a shiny finish but I do like using a different hot tool (that keeps split end)to finish off the tip of my hair but other than that it lasts long and gives a shiny finish even before putting product on my hair
Cambridge, OH
This thing works wonders.. I just got it about a week ago and I noticed a huge difference with my old one.. I have naturally flippy/wavy hair and the flips are normally harder to straighten and my hair is normally flippy again by the end of the day, not with this thing and it heats up super fast..
Cullman, AL
I loved the size of it. It did a really good job at straightening. I managed to break mine somehow. I think it was mostly my fault and not theirs. I always find a way. I loved it because of its size and how you could do bigger sections. It helped me get done a lot faster than most. I would definitely recommend it especially to the wig wearers and people that just have a lot of hair. It will cut your time in half.
Greensboro, NC
I got this straightener for Christmas a few years ago and was a little worried since it’s 2” wide and my hair was pretty short at the time. It didn’t seem to cause any issues and did an amazing job getting my wavy (2B) hair super stick straight. My hair stayed straight through an entire workout and until I washed it the next day. I don’t heat style my hair much anymore but I learned how to curl it with a straighter so I use this to do that periodically & it works perfectly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...