Remington S9620 Silk 2" Flat Iron

Remington Silk 1" Flat Iron: 20-second heat up time and 60-minute auto shutoff Floating plates for constant contact and faster styling Temperature control lock to prevent overheating 1" silk protein-infused ceramic plates 455-degree digital salon high heat with digital temperature controls Item S9600

Today more than ever before .it `s hard to know true quality from cheap knockoffs this especially goes for products like hair.
How many degrees
I saw this flat iron at walgreens today.. does it work well with thick curly hair?
Start your review of Remington S9620 Silk 2" Flat Iron!
Kingsport, TN
For the price, this is a good straightener. It just doesn’t compare to other salon brands like Paul Mitchell. After a while, the plates didn’t seem to meet completely anymore. It just sometimes seems to take a few extra passes to get my hair the way I want it to be.
Michigan City, IN
This is by far the best straight er I have ever used. I’m not sure how but it does it but it really makes your hair silky smooth. I actually used it at my best friends house one day and loved it so much I had to go out a buy the exact same one!
I’ve had this straightener for 6 years and it is still going strong! Adjustable temperature, heats up very quickly. I have fine, blonde hair. Extremely affordable. If mine ever dies, I will buy a new one!
Louisville, KY
Thick paddles save lives! I have had longer straightish hair for my whole life - and having 2” paddles makes it so much easier to straighten my hair quickly. The auto shut off is a necessity in hot tools.
Adel, GA
Forever I used expensive straighteners. They always made my hair greasy and it never looked the way I wanted. I tried this one and loved it. To be so cheap, it outperforms any expensive straightener.
Dix Hills
i have read so many mixed reviews on this hair straightener but I absolutely love it I have had it for over 2 years and haven't had any problems with it what so ever. im actually looking to buy a new one but cant find one. only one I can find is a renewed one on amazon, kind of upset about that. this product gets really hot and works wonders on my hair. I also like that it shuts it self off after it is not used for a while, being im always forgetting to shut it off.
Roanoke, VA
It does it job! I don’t use this often. My hair is pretty straight. I just use it once in a while to make it really STRAIGHT! that’s all!! It’s decent. It heats quickly. It is not too much
San Antonio, TX
Favorite straightener along with my friends favorite literally everyone borrows my straightener I love that it’s suck a thick iron that I don’t have to do little strands of hair, & the temperature adjustment is perfect because my hair is a little harder to straighten so I need more heat
Columbus, OH
Its a good product. Its great for straightening my hair but if you try curls it wont go so well. I use this product at least 4 times a month until recently. First time user but would recommend this product. One thing i wish they coud fix is there the dile is located at.
Pooler, GA
When I first bought this it worked amazing! It made my hair straighter than any other brands I’ve used. Recently, it started to turn off by itself before it even warms up. This is a problem because it takes me twice as long to straighten my hair now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...