REMINGTON S9600 Tstudio Silk Ceramic 1" Straightener

BY REMINGTON

Remington's t/studio exclusive silk ceramic 1" flat iron features the most advanced ceramic coating, with real silk proteins giving you a healthy, long-lasting sleek look. The silk ceramic coating combined with 455 high and consistent heat performance creates faster, frizz-free, silky-smooth results. features: - 1" ceramic plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz and damage - silk technology: silk powder coating infused on to the ceramic surface - 455 f digital salon high heat - 15 second heat up time and digital display controls with turbo boost to the highest temperature - floating plate for... see more...

• I need a good straightener but not for a huge amount of m...1 Answers
  • Would you suggest this product for very thick hair? Ive b...1 Answers
REMINGTON S9600 Tstudio Silk Ceramic 1
REMINGTON S9600 Tstudio Silk Ceramic 1" Straightener
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have extremely curly and frizzy hair and this flat iron tames it easily and quickly." in 1 review
  • "It's inexpensive and works so well, I would definitely recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "This straightner heats up to 455 degrees which is good for me because it takes alot of heat in order for me to get my curly hair really straight and it heats up pretty fast. " in 1 review
  • "It's cheap but it gets the job done so well." in 1 review
Chelsea B.
Conley, GA
Best straightener I've ever owned. I've had it for a little over 5 months, and it still works perfectly. I love the fact that it has a lock feature, some others have this feature but this lock is a little different. My other straighteners didn't heat up as fast, this one blows it out of the water. If it ever goes out I'll go buy another one! Highly recommended.
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Best straightener I've ever owned. I've had it for a little over 5 months, and it still works perfectly. I love the fact that it has a lock feature, some others have this feature but this lock is a little different. My little girl likes to grab mine, so having the locking features helps a lot!  My other straighteners didn't heat up as fast. If it ever goes out I'll go buy another one! Highly recommended.
Caleigh L.
I absolutely love this flat iron! I have extremely thick, curly hair and needed the 2' flat iron for heavy duty flat iron. I love the rotator wire and the led lighted numbers, the only issue I know that I've had is that the place to hold the end gets too hot to touch and after an hour, it cuts itself off. That is the only issue I've had with it. Other than that, it's an overall good product.
Amy D.
Arlington, VA
I've had this straightener for years and I love that the temperature is adjustable. It only takes about 10 minutes to fix my bed head in the morning, so I can sleep in later. I remember the price being super reasonable, and still works perfect after all this time.
Tiffany S.
I love my straightener! It gives me a beautiful shine after I'm finished. Purchased at Walmart and was very affordable. I love everything about it! The timer shut off is a life saver. Would be my go to if anything happened to my current one.
Kimberly N.
Seattle , WA
The best inexpensive straightener I've ever used! It's very affordable and works great! I was very surprised when I used it. I love the auto shutoff feature, just in case you forget to turn off. I would definitely recommend this!
Tori T.
Little Rock
i have used my hair straightener almost every day for 2-3+ years and it still looks and works just like it did brand new. Its very cute and looks great. straightens the baby hairs and all! i've had long hair, short hair, and everything in between and it works perfect!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Great straightener I love it! It's so great and amazing! Honestly I highly recommend it I am very satisfied I use it all the time! It's great for wavy hair and my sister uses it on her weave as well!
Tawnee C.
For the price this straightener is great! Of course, I have fine, wavy hair so I don't need anything too heavy duty to style my hair. I use it to straighten as well as to make loose waves.
Tiffany T.
best straightener i have ever used doesn't damage hair and leaves your hair silky smooth so satisfied with it make sure if you have thick hair like i do you do it in layers don't change a thing about it
Jessica B.
Galax , VA
Would you suggest this product for very thick hair? Ive been trying to find a better one than the one i have thats not to much price wise? thanks
Brooke B.
I need a good straightener but not for a huge amount of money. Is this a good one?