Description:

Combining advanced technology, high-performance ceramic coating, and real crushed pearls, the Remington T|Studio Pearl Ceramic 2-Inch Straightener delivers professional, salon-quality results with each use. It quickly reaches a top heat of 450 degrees Fahrenheit and has precise digital controls with temperature lock so you can enjoy smooth, silky hair in just minutes.

Features:

• Pearl ceramic technology for the smoothest salon finish ever
  • 15 times more ceramic than competition
  • 450 degree salon high heat
  • Pearl infused plates create 8 times smoother glide than competition
  • Automatic shut-off

Technical Information:

Heey Girls ♥️ which curling iron you can recommend ? I have long hair, but I really need to be very nice every day:) Maybe this one? Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Pearl Infused Wide Plates
Isn’t it hard to use since it is so big?
Start your review of Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Pearl Infused Wide Plates!
Melbourne, FL
Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Pearl Infused Wide Plates uploaded by Bo S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love! I use everyday. I have thick wavy hair and it straightens very easily and quickly. I have had this straightener for a few years now and it works like it’s brand new. Also, does very little damage to my hair, and I straighten it every day.
Stockbridge, GA
I have this straightener in the color purple. I’ve had it for around one year and a half and it hasn’t disappointed me. It works really good and I like that it has different heat levels. I totally recommend if your looking for a cheap GREAT straightener.
pocatello
Purchased at: Walmart
I will NEVER used another straightener!! This one has been life saving for me because I straighten my hair everyday! I have long/curly/thick/frizzy hair and I can straighten my hair in ten minuets with this straightener!
Windham NH
I use this straightener all the time. The ceramic plates help keep static and frizz under control which I love. The only downside it the way it’s shaped I can’t use it as it to curl my hair also.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this straightener for years. It goes up to 450 degrees which is ideal for my thick hair. It doesn’t take long to get my hair perfectly straight without ruining the shine or body. One time when my straightener malfunctioned, I was able to contact Remington and get it all sorted out. Great customer service!!
San Antonio , TX
I have had two of these!!! The first one I fired while I was in Europe!! I forgot how to use my converter properly! When I got back home I immediately bought the [email protected] because it is amazing!! The pearls infusion plates make my hair really shiny and pretty when it’s straight. It also heats up really really fast! It is under a minute and it has reach 380 degrees! It works so good that I only have to pass over the hair twice and I never have to do more than that. I hope this one lasts for many many years before I have to replace it! So far it has been 7 years going strong!! It wasn’t expensive either so I feel I really got the jackpot with this product.
White Bear Lake
It’s hard to find a flat iron with plates bigger than 1” these days (especially looking for salon quality) so I was excited when I found this with pretty good reviews. It worked pretty good.The big plates cut down on styling time for my wild, thick, curly hair quite a bit. The ceramic plates left my hair shiny. It had the high heat I was looking for. However, after about a month of use (keep in mind I took very good care of this iron unplugging when not in use. Keeping it on a shelf in a case when not in use) the plates started slipping and weren’t aligned right. But it still worked so I kept using it then another month goes by and it just stops working completely...won’t even turn on
Baltimore, MD
This is hands down the best hair straightener I have ever owned. It was a little on the expensive side, but well worth it. I use this product almost every day. I have extremely curly and frizzy hair and it works wonders on it. I recommend it to everyone I possibly can. I will continue to purchase this type of hair straightener whenever it goes up on me.
Raleigh, NC
THE BEST FLAT IRON IVE EVER HAD! it rises to a very high heat, so i would suggest a high skill level and working knowledge of heat of the owner looking to purchase this iron. it always took my hair from boo to BAM, leaving all crinkles, bends or waves in the dust.
I love this straightener so much. It really works wonders for my hair. The temperature goes up quite high. I've gotten this product several years ago and it still works like I just got it. I would highly recommend this product.