Remington S9130P T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Hair Straightener with Tangle Free Fabric Swivel Cord

BY REMINGTON

You’re just one pass away from straightened, radiant hair that lasts! *** The Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe 2” Straightener contains 10x more ceramic, keeping hair healthy and smooth after each styling session. Advanced Thermal Technology optimizes heat levels to prevent damage while quickly transforming hair into the all-day straightened styles you love. The 2” plates straighten large sections of hair, and the “floating” design keeps them in constant contact with hair for consistent styles. Other features include: 450° high heat, 15-second heat-up, 30 heat settings, 60-minute auto shutoff, 4-year limited warranty.

***varies by hair type and technique.
*vs. standard Remington straightener
**varies by hair type & technique see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Johnson City, TN
This tool is good to cover a big chunk of hair while still doing a lot of productivity! However the way it holds the hair in between the plates. It doesn't hold the hair good enough so when I pull it down to straighten more pieces fall out than stay in.
Jamie A.
I love this because I have a lot of really long hair and the wider iron makes it much faster to straighten. It gets really hot, which is great. And the price is very affordable. If you're looking for a great inexpensive flat iron, try this!
Rebecca B.
Sellersburg, IN
I've had this straightener for a 4-5 years now. You can set your own temperature so that you know how hot the product is getting. I have very thin hair, but I do get a little wave or frizz from time to time. This takes care of all of my problems and leaves my hair silky straight. It heats up within minutes, so it's easy to use every day!
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
I love my hair straightener!! I've had it forever !!! I use it almost everyday and it still works as good as new . I have ethnic curly hair and the product works wonders . It's very reasonably priced , I wouldn't change a thing
Alexis H.
I love this straightener because of how big the plates are ! I have a lot of hair and this helps with the time . And I am very satisfied with this product and I am a repeat user and would recommended this to anyone
Alicia M.
I used this for a little while I haven't used it in a little while but have the product still my hair is really fine I used to use it every day and really liked it
Samantha S.
This worked decent but wasnt my favorite. It had a burning smell, and took a little to long to heat up and in my opinion didnt get hot enough but it served its purpose, my hair sometimes gets stuck and pulled out of the corner of the straightner as well.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I have a purple one i love this straightner because its thick so it grabs a lot of hair. My cord never got tangled i still have it so its durable. It has different settings. Its not expensive i got mine at walmart.
Wendy E.
Me gusta mucho esta porque abarca una porcion mayor de cabello y por ende es mas rapido el proceso. Ya tengo 8 años usandola y no dejo de hacerlo. Excelente calidad. Todavía funciona a la perfección.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I love this straightener. It does a great job and i absolutely love the look and the color of it. Received as a gift and I really like it. Definitely worth it and it's a good price for the quality. I believe it was bought online.