Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Britani L.Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Veronica M.

BY REMINGTON

Discover Remington's latest hair care breakthrough-the T|Studio Protect Flat Iron. It combines 1" Ultra Ceramic plates with the revolutionary Vapor Infusion Technology to provide 90% more frizz control and 68% more protection from breakage compared to standard Remington straighteners without Protect technology. The Protect uses water and an included macadamia conditioning treatment to supply cool micro vapor that absorbs into hair, protecting it from damage while you style. Plus, the 450 Degree heat gives you salon-quality results that last. Experience the Remington T|Studio Protect Flat Iron and leave your hair cares behind. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
This flat iron was okay. It was not the worst straightener I've used, and I think it is a good alternative for the price point. However, I did find that my Chi works much better (at least for my curly hair). I probably would not buy this again unless I was on a budget.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
This flat iron does great on as long as you know how to use it properly which I don't think I do. But I had someone come over who uses flat irons regularly and she did great. Just be mindful of the settings as this iron can get too hot. Great product.
Jayne L.
North Vancouver , BC
So, what makes THIS straightener so much better than what's out there? Not only will this straighten your hair, but it re-hydrates the hair with "vapour infusion technology" as it straightens so that frizz is eliminated and a sleek finish achieved in just one pass. I always try REALLY hard not to go over a section twice, but sometimes if I have slept on my hair funny the kinks are hard to get out!
This baby is nice! At $94.99 CDN this is on the upper end of the Remington price point, but I feel like it performed equally if not slightly better than my GHD. This was especially the case when I used the macadamia conditioning treatment in the reservoir instead of just water, but I only wish the treatment was available in Canada. This works just fine with distilled water and if you have extremely dry hair like I do, constant moisture is necessary. It even smooths out those pillow kinks in one pass! For those days I want to keep my hair sleek, smooth and silky, I reach for this!
Abby B.
I've had this straightener for a long time, and it's my favorite. My hair is wavy and thick, and it's always a nightmare to straighten it. However, this tool makes it look very easy! I love how it works, how it leaves my hair and how long has it lasted! Definitely a good choice!
Libby 5.
I used to use these straighteners all the time as it has the hear adjustment on it however the screw kept coming undone so I was constantly fixing them
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Personalmente creo que esta marca es la mejor por lo menos en mi caso él alisado del cabello me dura mucho mas tiempo y !ogro hacerlo mucho mas facil
Ketylin C.
Ela é surpreendente!!! Alisa muito os fios e também da a sensação de que estao hidratados, usei a de uma amiga e recomendo muito!
Brittany G.
I use this every morning. Heats up quick and does the job well. Best hair straightener I have ever owned!
K B.
In love!! I have alot of straigtning irons, but nothing works better then Remington!!!!