BY REMINGTON

Discover Remington's latest hair care breakthrough-the T|Studio Protect Flat Iron. It combines 1" Ultra Ceramic plates with the revolutionary Vapor Infusion Technology to provide 90% more frizz control and 68% more protection from breakage compared to standard Remington straighteners without Protect technology. The Protect uses water and an included macadamia conditioning treatment to supply cool micro vapor that absorbs into hair, protecting it from damage while you style. Plus, the 450 Degree heat gives you salon-quality results that last. Experience the Remington T|Studio Protect Flat Iron and leave your hair cares behind. see more...

Buy on Amazon
greidy p.
¡AMO REMINGTON! Siempre he utilizado este producto, el resultado es increíble, es rápido, fácil, deja una suavidad y brillo, es algo que vale la pena comprar, recomiendo este producto
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
Well, when my last straightener exploded I rushed to the store (a girl needs her straightener) I'm also on a budget. This is worth the money not the highest quality but it does what it's supposed to.
J B.
I own this flat iron straightener and so far I love it and it leaves my hair feeling soft even tho I'm using heat I just love it.
Charii S.
Protection is a must for me and that's exactly what this product provides with oil resrvior in it and the oil that comes with it
Alicia b.
I love it. I have super thick hair and this brand doesn't take forever to straighten my hair. I am definitely not disappointed.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Me encanta lo bello y lacio que deja mi cabello con ese brillo increíble lo cual me ayuda a lucir un cabello sano y hermooso
Ineya H.
Statesville , NC
To be honest, a straightener is a straightener, it all depends on how you use them. But this straightener is LIFE.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
Like this hair straightener because this is bigger and it warms up fast but it would pull my hair sometimes.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Got this from a friend. It does the job and it didn't burn my hair so far. It is okay to use as curler too.
Jenny C.
Love that this straightener can control the temperature and you can choose which one you like for your hair