Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Veronica M.Remington S8700 T|Studio PROtect Flat Iron Straightener uploaded by Britani L.

BY REMINGTON

Discover Remington's latest hair care breakthrough-the T|Studio Protect Flat Iron. It combines 1" Ultra Ceramic plates with the revolutionary Vapor Infusion Technology to provide 90% more frizz control and 68% more protection from breakage compared to standard Remington straighteners without Protect technology. The Protect uses water and an included macadamia conditioning treatment to supply cool micro vapor that absorbs into hair, protecting it from damage while you style. Plus, the 450 Degree heat gives you salon-quality results that last. Experience the Remington T|Studio Protect Flat Iron and leave your hair cares behind. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Would not recommend this product. Steam function stopped working after about a month. Was not happy.
Alicia b.
Alicia b.
I love it. I have super thick hair and this brand doesn't take forever to straighten my hair. I am definitely not disappointed.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Love that this straightener can control the temperature and you can choose which one you like for your hair
Jocie C.
Jocie C.
Remington is great for affordable straightens. They do a pretty good job without hurting your pocket.
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
Kennewick, WA
Love all flat irons. I need my hair straight and this one gets the job done. Its necessary
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
AMO REMIGTON! Siempre he utilizado este producto, el resultado es increíble, es rápido, fácil, deja una suavidad y brillo, es algo que vale la pena comprar, recomiendo este producto 😍😍😍
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
This was one of the first straighteners I got. It was okay but because I have really thick hair and a lot of it. It took me forever to get it straight and sometimes it didn't really work that well.
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
This flat iron was okay. It was not the worst straightener I've used, and I think it is a good alternative for the price point. However, I did find that my Chi works much better (at least for my curly hair). I probably would not buy this again unless I was on a budget.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
This flat iron does great on as long as you know how to use it properly which I don't think I do. But I had someone come over who uses flat irons regularly and she did great. Just be mindful of the settings as this iron can get too hot. Great product.
greidy p.
greidy p.
¡AMO REMINGTON! Siempre he utilizado este producto, el resultado es increíble, es rápido, fácil, deja una suavidad y brillo, es algo que vale la pena comprar, recomiendo este producto